💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Vegas Residency

KANEGAGA

Featured Posts

KANEGAGA

Why hasn't any information regarding Gaga's Vegas residency been talked about yet? 

Bradley

Because nothing apart from the residency has been announced yet?

We all wish we could get dates as soon as possible but obviously such things are out of our control. I guess the next major Gaga thing to happen is the A Star Is Born trailer.

Judas Society

They're probably waiting for ASIB to be out and ride the hype-wave generated by it. But I really think it isn't the right time for the residency if ASIB was receiving any commercial acclaim. She should be promoting a new album even if it's a tie-in with ASIB.

voidfigure
9 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

They're probably waiting for ASIB to be out and ride the hype-wave generated by it. But I really think it isn't the right time for the residency if ASIB was receiving any commercial acclaim. She should be promoting a new album even if it's a tie-in with ASIB.

This^ 

I think she could include both songs from ASIB and a new album in the setlist tho. 

ryanripley

cus they're not ready to talk about it

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Twitter

Residencies are different than going on a world tour. With world tours there’s more mapping, planning, and prep. So they drop the dates early for packages and the venues are larger.

A residency series is more simple and dates are released closer to the start date since the venues are smaller and could fill up quickly. So we should expect announcements around August/September.

On 2018/5/21 at 9:32 AM, KING said:

Residencies are different than going on a world tour. With world tours there’s more mapping, planning, and prep. So they drop the dates early for packages and the venues are larger.

A residency series is more simple and dates are released closer to the start date since the venues are smaller and could fill up quickly. So we should expect announcements around August/September.

Thanks for your clarification man!  I am waiting for the announcement of dates and I can confirm my flight ticket! :staymad:

Archived