💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Great Expectations (1998)

ARTPOP GAGA

Featured Posts

ARTPOP GAGA

beautiful movie with haunting, nostalgic soundtrack.  I remember watching this film on TV when I was 6 years old and I dreamed of kissing Ethan Hawke every night lol. He's still hot.

RAMROD

The forum servers were down all night, I believe. Rendering users to reply to threads :giggle:

Anyway, this movie was released in my 6th grade, and I was underage then, so I did not watch it on its initial release, but I finally did a few years after, after I had my sweet 17. 

The film was good, the best parts are on the first half of the movie, but the soundtrack are the best part of this whole experience, honestly. I really enjoyed it!

Also, all I remember from this was there were so many articles in magazines covering Gwyneth Paltrow’s love life than the movie itself at that time. She was just broke up with one of the most popular and eligible bachelor at that time, Brad Pitt, and dated another most popular and eligible bachelor, Ben Affleck not long after. Those were really creating lots of buzz. Plus, her image as a snob are not helping at all, many journalists were antagonizing her for a long time.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived