Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ASIB is going to be great for Gaga's career!

dit

Featured Posts

dit

Many of you doubted it and many of you still do (as proven by some comments I still read on here)! I always felt it would be a good career move because at worst it would perform ok ish on the box office and at least help open up more acting doors for Gaga but now that we have confirmation from many talented actors and directors ex: Steven Spielberg, Barbra Streisand, Jennifer Lawrence, Robert Dinero and Sean Pen etc.. and a bunch of critics I think this will be a big moment for Gaga. I'm not saying it's going to be a massive box office smasha or that the soundtrack will be huge but I think we can expect the film to at least double or triple its budget (I'm thinking the budget will be like 25M$ so maybe they can pull in like 75-80M$ in the box office which would be good and also if they can get some noms it would be amazing. It will also help Gaga be a little more culturally relevant. Bradley is one of Hollywood's biggest actors and just having her name be associated with him will be a really REALLY good look for her. Thank God she booked ASIB tbh. Even if it came at the expense of not having The Cure MV etc it will all be worth it at the end. 

P.S this is just an opinion piece. Don't be mean if you having an opposing opinion plz. I am not here to debate. Just to talk and share my thoughts :heart: 

PunkTheFunk

I'm so excited about the fact that it'll open up so many new opportunities for her. :tony:  

MaryJaneHolland

Hopefully!!! 

She "sacrificed" her pop career for this (TC), so it better pay off.

DoremonLove

I agree with you. Im really excited for ASIB:tony: cant wait for gaga to get more movie projects. :hor:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Bradley
1 hour ago, Slovakialop said:

I expect a 150-300 million budget.:stalkga:

Ok I misread your post. Thought you said a $150-300 million box office. Turns out it was 'budget'. :emma:

I was saying the film could gross over $100 million if it receives good reviews. All of Bradley's recent productions grossed really well if you look at them.

American Sniper - $547 million
American Hustle - $250 million
Joy - $100 million
Silver Linings Playbook - $236 million

Bradley
10 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

25M$ budget... :oprah:

Oscar-nominated movies rarely have high budget though. It's more on the acting and direction than the visuals.

Pacify Him

It already is :applause: all other fanbase are going to be jealous and I’m living for that

I’m getting on your nerves

Monsterish
17 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Oscar-nominated movies rarely have high budget though. It's more on the acting and direction than the visuals.

Yep, I know :happy: I thought it was too high for ASIB 

Slovakialop
24 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Ok I misread your post. Thought you said a $150-300 million box office. Turns out it was 'budget'. :emma:

I was saying the film could gross over $100 million if it receives good reviews. All of Bradley's recent productions grossed really well if you look at them.

American Sniper - $547 million
American Hustle - $250 million
Joy - $100 million
Silver Linings Playbook - $236 million

I meant box Office:stalkga:

I think is actually possible.

MarcusBones
24 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Nah- the visuals and music are gonna be what make this film.

the cinematographer did Black Swan and Requiem for a Dream- both visual masterpieces 

Green Detox

What’s the Hot 100 billboard chart for Movies? For us to see how much it’s earning

Archived