šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Do you wish Gaga's collaboration with Florence wasn't a miss?

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

Chickens in Malibu

Gaga and Florence: Two Power Houses in the Pop Industry. They both have very good voices.

When I heard about the collaboration, I was super excited, and even though it may be the biggest hit from Joanne. I was a bit skeptical about the title "Hey Girl" which I found a bit unoriginal.

What went wrong? And what do you think Gaga should be careful about in her next collaborations? Is it not a good idea to write music with other artists?

Do What You Want and Telephone were both fully written by Gaga,Ā but then she added features later on, and it ended up pretty well.

I think Gaga should follow the same process, she should pick a powerful song from her album, that she thinks can have a feature, and probably send it to the artist to add their own verse.

I think the process of writing the song from scratch with Florence, wasn't probably a good idea. Because artists write dozens of songs, and only few of them may be a hit.Ā 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DOJA CAT

There Godly Magic was to strong to mix (Even though itā€™s my favourite song on the album)

thank u, next

Radio Ga Ga

Shouldā€™ve picked a better song

Maybe have Florence collab on Angel down or the cureĀ instead

Earthling

HeyGirl.mp3Ā is a cute, ethereal, feminist bopĀ :huntyga:

Did you really expect Telephone 2.0 from these two together?Ā :huntyga:

*she switched baristas. ā˜•ļø

rumours
7 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Shouldā€™ve picked a better song

Maybe have Florence collab on Angel down or the cureĀ instead

does-not-compute-gif-5.gif

Gagaism

I think the song is amazing, so enjoyable, one of the best on Joanne and they should colab more

Quartz

Given that they're both repectively ethereal and avant garde, it was a disappointment for sure. I hope they collabed in a darker album. Now that would have been amazing.

Inside, we are really made the same. šŸ•Š

GAGASLAYME
12 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

does-not-compute-gif-5.gif

"The Cure - Lady Gaga ft Florence + The Machine" sounds f*cking amazing

add me@SC:pandas-rule37 IG@dallus_joshua.art

Chickens in Malibu
1 hour ago, sipthistea said:

I find Hey Girl to be superior to TelephoneĀ :lolly:

Ā 

Queen Bey begs to differ

StarstruckIllusion

But I actually like hey girl :(Ā 

Reality

Well, first of all, Gaga doesn't like to collaborate with people who aren't directly involved in the process. She wouldn't just pick a song and then send it off to another artist. I forgot which interview she said it in, but during theĀ JoanneĀ era, she explicitly stated this.

Also, out of all the songs, "Hey Girl" was the one that needed a collaboration the most. I mean, the whole song is about female empowerment, and with the way it's structured, it's meant to have a feature.

The thing that "went wrong" with "Hey Girl"ā€”and I use that term looselyā€”was that it just wasn't a very radio-friendly song. That's why it wasn't as big or successful as some might have speculated. Although, Florence herself isn't all too radio-friendly either, so people shouldn't have expected some massive hit with it.

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Archived