💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ASIB has impressed Steven Spielberg

OnionGirl

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

Seriously they are hyping the s*it out of this movie, with all the people from the industry praising it :giveup:

I really really hope we soon get the trailer, that will give us a feel on how it will look like and it's gonna be much easier waiting for it after that than knowing nothing :air: 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DrewPa

I heard God is adding a new chapter to the Bible to praise ASIB.

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

ItsTommyBitch

Maybe I'm just a cynical son of a bitch, but I feel like the two Steves;  Steven Spielberg and Stephen King, both get touted around in reviews of things as if they are gods whose opinions objectively determine the quality of any sort of product. Like, I see Stephen King's opinion on articles or TV shows and believe it or not music and it's like "wow, Stephen King said that!? He wrote some good books!"

Similar for Spielberg. Maybe it's a good sign, or it could mean nothing, for all we know he enjoys really campy, bad films just as much as expertly produced and directed ones :sis: 

Ignore me, I'm tired :air: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Miel
9 hours ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Maybe I'm just a cynical son of a bitch, but I feel like the two Steves;  Steven Spielberg and Stephen King, both get touted around in reviews of things as if they are gods whose opinions objectively determine the quality of any sort of product. Like, I see Stephen King's opinion on articles or TV shows and believe it or not music and it's like "wow, Stephen King said that!? He wrote some good books!"

Similar for Spielberg. Maybe it's a good sign, or it could mean nothing, for all we know he enjoys really campy, bad films just as much as expertly produced and directed ones :sis: 

Ignore me, I'm tired :air: 

What if ASIB is the Ready Player One of musicals 🙃🙃🙃

3 points in and ready for more

freebit

Another praise in the basket. :lolly:

I want to do that whole "I'm not hyping myself in case of disappointment" thing, but it's hard not to be real excited the more I hear about it. With this type of praise, and these people's trust in Bradley after watching this film, it can't exactly be trash IMO. 

(Oh and not BCoops hijjacking Leonard Bernstein from Jake Gyllenhaal, Mess! I bet he's pissed.) 

Quartz

He's the transformers guy right? I guess there are a lot of explosions in ASIB :ohwell:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

ryanripley
6 minutes ago, hellothing said:

He's the transformers guy right? I guess there are a lot of explosions in ASIB :ohwell:

that's michael bay :air: 

spielberg did jurassic park, jaws, ET, saving private ryan and indiana jones etc

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

LePetitGAGABLover
56 minutes ago, hellothing said:

:rip:

Quartz
8 hours ago, ryanripley said:

that's michael bay :air: 

spielberg did jurassic park, jaws, ET, saving private ryan and indiana jones etc

Omg how embarrassing of me :saladga: 

Then that's awesome!

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Archived