Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ASIB has impressed Steven Spielberg

OnionGirl

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Honestly this is the first time in a long time I've been insanely happy for Gaga. From cameos in flop movies in 2013, from AHS, to THIS? She really worked up from the bottom and all her hard work is paying off. She really proved herself to be a good actress these past 5 years. U G H her mind. This is amazinggggg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Adarsh
2 hours ago, ARPiT said:

Can't wait for October :giveup:

Even though it's not being released in my effing country :cryga:

Bradley, Gaga, what's good?

e0oDe.gif

What are you talking about? It'll obviously be released in India. When less commercial movies like The Greatest hour got released. Why wont this be? I even watched Machete kills at a local theatre when it released lol

Zaskar
6 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

What are you talking about? It'll obviously be released in India. When less commercial movies like The Greatest hour got released. Why wont this be? I even watched Machete kills at a local theatre when it released lol

Really? Oh, damn. I remember once I was looking for a film to be released here, but it didn't (I don't remember the name). I must have concluded from that :selena:

If it gets released here, I'd drag my whole friend circle to the cinema :whitney:

PS: Welcome here, boy :hug:

Guest Adarsh
3 minutes ago, ARPiT said:

Really? Oh, damn. I remember once I was looking for a film to be released here, but it didn't (I don't remember the name). I must have concluded from that :selena:

If it gets released here, I'd drag my whole friend circle to the cinema :whitney:

PS: Welcome here, boy :hug:

Haha I'm planning on doing the same. Can't wait for October. And thank you! :hug:

Mr S

All these people who saw it better see it again on opening week because box office...

Rudz Xinc

Can't wait for Gaga interview "I've been dreaming about this role since I was 5" :trollga:

Look at those clowns

Whispering
2 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

Can't wait for Gaga interview "I've been dreaming about this role since I was 5" :trollga:

What does it matter? Certain "fans" will be negative about the role and the movie, no matter what. :trollga:

BlingNotTheMusic

WHERE IS THE TRAILER

WHERE IS THE ALBUM

WHERE IS #2018RadioIsOurs

:triggered:

BROSEIDON
3 hours ago, GAGASLAYME said:

I really want to see Gaga as a villain in a movie SO BAD like an alien/witchy villain

Tbh I think she would have been an AMAZING Regina on Once Upon A Time. 

DiscoStyx

isn't he a pedophile/sexual predator/rapist though?

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

asana15

Just came home from the Regal cinema (went to see the latest Melissa McCarthy flick). 

Not gonna lie, was hoping to see a trailer/teaser trailer/anything from ASIB. 

NOPE; sat through six effing trailers and nothing. 

The movie theater is plastered with October, November, even December upcoming movie posters.

But nothing, not-a-thing for ASIB.

Well, we just have to trust Warner at this point to play their cards right.

PunkTheFunk
2 hours ago, DiscoStyx said:

isn't he a pedophile/sexual predator/rapist though?

Not to my knowledge :oprah: Are you confusing him with someone else?

dit

The project got renewed life in the past two months after Cooper showed a cut of his upcoming directorial debut, A Star is Born, to Spielberg. The elder filmmaker was impressed, and told Cooper he should direct Paramount's Bernstein biopic. Cooper was sold, with Amblin coming aboard as well, along with Spielberg as a producer.

Berner and Durning reengaged the Bernstein estate, which is carefully guarded by Bernstein's three children, Jamie, Alexander and Nina. Spielberg and Cooper also met with the estate, which was shown A Star is Born."

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/dueling-bernstein-biopics-how-bradley-cooper-took-baton-jake-gyllenhaal-1112599

gagarox

im waiting for the soundtrack. Id rather wait to watch the full movie tho... no trailer.. i want to be surprised. 

Archived