tomsches

Featured Posts

Monsterish

Jessica's character is so good and I didn't realize til this season :cryga:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

I just finished the scene yesterday and while I did like it, there were also some problems that I had with it.

Alex Standall:

Spoiler

So, I don't know if this was a "creative decision" or something, but I find Miles' acting to be really, really bad this season. And look, I'm definitely not a movie/tv critic, but his acting was just so disingenuous. Every time he tried to be sincere, it just came off as awful and unrehearsed. He wasn't bad in the first season, so I don't understand why he's all of a sudden such a bad actor right now. Maybe this was a "creative decision" to make his personality change after he tried to commit suicide, but if that was the case, they needed to make that more apparent. That being said, I have to commend him for the scene in the arcade. Him getting angry at his parents, Clay, and Jessica was really nice and really well played out. I thought he was particularly well there.

Jessica Davis:

Spoiler

Honestly, her character has grown on me this season. I was indifferent towards her in season 1, but unlike Miles, I find Alisha’s acting to be more genuine and honest, especially as the season progressed. Her inner struggles of whether or not she believed it was okay for her to come forward helped to progress the overall plot of the story—as it was arguably the main story-driving device besides Hannah’s trial.

Justin Foley: 

Spoiler

Like Jessica, I actually liked Justin much more this season than I did in the previous season. I genuinely felt bad for him, and even though he did make awful and terrible decisions, I felt like because (like he said) he had nothing to lose, I was rooting for him the most. It saddened me when he started doing drugs again at the end because I honestly thought he got better, but it goes to show you that drug addiction is a serious thing, and that it’s just that, an addiction. I think it shows a bit of realism as well. I’m not a fan of when shows/movies just get rid of something as if it was never there before. Having Justin being a struggling drug addict I think will help his character development in future seasons.

Bryce Walker:

Spoiler

I hated this character in the beginning, and I hated him even more this season, and I suppose that’s a job well done to the actor (Justin Prentice). I hated that the trial ultimately protected him, but once again, like with Justin Foley, it goes to show that a lot of the times things don’t always end happily. It shows more realism and is a perfect commentary for today’s society, especially when it comes to victims of sexual assault and how their cases are handled.

Clay Jensen:

Spoiler

Honestly, I liked his character in the beginning, but as this season went on, I found him to be particularly annoying, and quite honestly, the least interesting character out of the bunch. It’s a shame because since he’s the main character, you would think that he’d be more interesting, but he’s not. Sure, his acting is great, but at the same time, he seems to only have two emotions: apathy and anger. He either doesn’t care or is overly (and annoyingly) angry all the time. There wasn’t really any character development, expect for, I guess, him finally letting Hannah go. Other than that, it was a constant “I need to do something about this! But I can’t... But I must! But what if this isn’t the right thing
 etc., etc., etc." It was kind of annoying to be honest. Also, they never mentioned why he was having such vivid hallucinations of Hannah. Like, will that be explored in the next season? Because I’m interested to know if this might be some sort of mental disorder developing because of his obsession with Hannah.

Zach Dempsey:

Spoiler

I actually liked Zach this season. Though his acting could use more work (I’d say he was second to last in terms of acting this season), I thought that his character was really well developed, and that his betrayal of Bryce was nice. He’s not just some stereotypical jock, he’s more kind-hearted and loving than that, and I think that despite his acting flaws, Ross Butler was able to deliver that. I was surprised to find out that he and Hannah had a relationship, but again, I think that helps to develop his character into something more three-dimensional. I also thought that him helping Alex out was a nice gesture.

Hannah Baker:

Spoiler

Like I said with Clay, I don’t really understand why he was seeing visions of Hannah, and I don’t know if I completely understand the purpose behind that. I guess she was somewhat helpful, but she didn’t really provide substance or drive the story, especially since Clay was the only one who could see her. I think the best thing that Hannah provided in this story was for her to be able to contrast the image Justin had of himself when he was a kid (when he was injecting the drugs into his foot at the very end, he saw himself as a child, torn about whether to do it, and he ultimately does).

Tony Padilla:

Spoiler

I just like Tony as a character, and a strong part of that is because he’s gay and Catholic, like me. I identify with him on a certain level, and I did think having him be in a relationship with his boxing coach was kind of cute. I liked that this season explored his anger management problems a bit more, but unlike season 1, overall, I think he took a backseat this season, which was interesting because he was arguably one of the most mysterious characters the first season. One problem that I did have with him though, was his “secret.” While it was indeed a “secret,” I don’t think it was as bad or shocking as he kept making it out to be (him running away from the cops after beating a homophobic man).

Tyler Down:

Spoiler

I think from a character development standpoint, Tyler is one of the most interesting, yet predictable. I think everyone knew that he was going end up trying to shoot up the school (but perhaps that was purposeful). I think that Devin Druid is a particularly good actor, so much so that I actually kind of worry about his mental health in real life :sweat: I truly feel bad for him because literally no other besides his parents, Cyrus, and Mackenzie liked him. He’s been pushed around and tormented for the entire first and second season, and even though he did do some bad thing himself, I just felt bad for the guy. The one problem I have with him is the ending. I thought it would have been much more chaotic/interesting to see him to into the dance and shoot up the place. Now, by no means does this mean I support school shootings or anything, but strictly from a story point of view, I thought it would have been much more interesting. Especially since there can be serious repercussions, and that a lot of those could be explored for a potential third season.

Mrs. Baker:

Spoiler

Acting wise, I think Kate Walsh was amazing, and arguably the best actor/actress this season. You could really feel her pain and sorrow for what happened to her daughter, and that certainly translated in her interactions with certain characters and within the trial. Her character was fairly static (in the sense that she didn’t really change), but that’s perfectly fine, and in fact, is better considering her character.

Mr. Porter:

Spoiler

For me, he went to an unlikeable character, to someone that I was really rooting for this season as well. He learned from his past and his mistakes with Hannah and is genuinely trying to do everything he can to help students that need it (even if it means costing his job and livelihood). I think Derek Luke’s acting is also particularly good as well, especially in the sense where he was court. His character really did a complete 180, and I’m in love with it.

Cyrus, Sheri, Ryan, Nina, and Courtney:

Spoiler

I’ve decided to bunch up all these characters into one because even though they were present, they weren’t necessarily standouts in my opinion, and I don’t have a lot to say about them.

Cyrus - I thought that he would end up being the stereotypical “bad punk influence” on Tyler, and while he did influence Tyler, Tyler himself was dealing with his own demons that led to him wanting to shoot up the school.

Sheri - I liked her character, even though he wasn’t really prominent. I thought her scenes with Justin were good, and I liked that she wanted to help.

Ryan - His character was pretty stagnant and he didn’t have any real character development. He’s basically the same as the first season.

Nina - I thought she was a good contrast to Jessica, especially since they both went through the same trauma. I thought that revealing that she was sexually assaulted by the jocks was good in helping her and Jessica connect.

Courtney - I actually started to like her this season. Yeah, she did do some messed up stuff to Hannah, but I liked her character development/struggle in her coming out.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Monsterish

I just finished Episode 7, but I want to notice the highlights/plot twists til now :duck:

Spoiler

There are two things that I love in this season:

1. Jessica's character and how she try to get over her past, pain and suffering

2. How Hannah is a gray character, more real, complex and authentic: YES, she smoke weed and YES, she had a crush and fcked with him 24/7 in the summer. Anyway, is she a guilty btch? NO, SHE WAS RAPED AND SUFFERED HARD BULLYING. DON'T FORGET THAT AND STOP BLAME THE VICTIM, FCK!!! This is my reaction everytime that lawyer girl asks. 

- Alex being hot with Zach, lmaOoOo :sweat: I knew this would happen since ALL THAT GAY SCENES IN THE POOL.

Spoiler

7722?crop=16_9&width=660&relax=1&signatu

giphy.gif

- Jeff Atkins's flashbacks :giveup::cryga::giveup::wub::giveup::lolly:

Spoiler

sub-buzz-22195-1492802997-1.jpg?downsize

- Clay leaking  ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶F̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶m̶o̶ ̶s̶o̶n̶g̶s̶   THE FCKING TAPES ON INTERNET!!!!!

Scathach

I finished the season. 

I think it got better but there is still some incoherent points and easy writing like

Spoiler

the fact that Hannah didn't include Zack being ashamed of dating her on her tape last season is just incoherent. It's more a reason of why she could have felt bad than him stealing a piece of paper (IIRC) imo.

That season already felt unnecessary (although I ended up enjoying it) but s3 seems to be even more since 

Spoiler

the trial is over, Olivia is leaving and ghost Hannah left. So everything related to Hannah and her 13 reasons why is just finished. 

Oh and Kate Walsh was absolutely amazing, a queen. 

Anderson123
4 hours ago, M Monstre said:

I just finished the scene yesterday and while I did like it, there were also some problems that I had with it.

Alex Standall:

Hide contents

So, I don't know if this was a "creative decision" or something, but I find Miles' acting to be really, really bad this season. And look, I'm definitely not a movie/tv critic, but his acting was just so disingenuous. Every time he tried to be sincere, it just came off as awful and unrehearsed. He wasn't bad in the first season, so I don't understand why he's all of a sudden such a bad actor right now. Maybe this was a "creative decision" to make his personality change after he tried to commit suicide, but if that was the case, they needed to make that more apparent. That being said, I have to commend him for the scene in the arcade. Him getting angry at his parents, Clay, and Jessica was really nice and really well played out. I thought he was particularly well there.

Jessica Davis:

Hide contents

Honestly, her character has grown on me this season. I was indifferent towards her in season 1, but unlike Miles, I find Alisha’s acting to be more genuine and honest, especially as the season progressed. Her inner struggles of whether or not she believed it was okay for her to come forward helped to progress the overall plot of the story—as it was arguably the main story-driving device besides Hannah’s trial.

Justin Foley: 

Hide contents

Like Jessica, I actually liked Justin much more this season than I did in the previous season. I genuinely felt bad for him, and even though he did make awful and terrible decisions, I felt like because (like he said) he had nothing to lose, I was rooting for him the most. It saddened me when he started doing drugs again at the end because I honestly thought he got better, but it goes to show you that drug addiction is a serious thing, and that it’s just that, an addiction. I think it shows a bit of realism as well. I’m not a fan of when shows/movies just get rid of something as if it was never there before. Having Justin being a struggling drug addict I think will help his character development in future seasons.

Bryce Walker:

Hide contents

I hated this character in the beginning, and I hated him even more this season, and I suppose that’s a job well done to the actor (Justin Prentice). I hated that the trial ultimately protected him, but once again, like with Justin Foley, it goes to show that a lot of the times things don’t always end happily. It shows more realism and is a perfect commentary for today’s society, especially when it comes to victims of sexual assault and how their cases are handled.

Clay Jensen:

Hide contents

Honestly, I liked his character in the beginning, but as this season went on, I found him to be particularly annoying, and quite honestly, the least interesting character out of the bunch. It’s a shame because since he’s the main character, you would think that he’d be more interesting, but he’s not. Sure, his acting is great, but at the same time, he seems to only have two emotions: apathy and anger. He either doesn’t care or is overly (and annoyingly) angry all the time. There wasn’t really any character development, expect for, I guess, him finally letting Hannah go. Other than that, it was a constant “I need to do something about this! But I can’t... But I must! But what if this isn’t the right thing
 etc., etc., etc. It was kind of annoying to be honest. Also, they never mentioned why he was having such vivid hallucinations of Hannah. Like, will that be explored in the next season? Because I’m interested to know if this might be some sort of mental disorder developing because of his obsession with Hannah.

Zach Dempsey:

Hide contents

I actually liked Zach this season. Though his acting could use more work (I’d say he was second to last in terms of acting this season), I thought that his character was really well developed, and that his betrayal of Bryce was nice. He’s not just some stereotypical jock, he’s more kind-hearted and loving than that, and I think that despite his acting flaws, Ross Butler was able to deliver that. I was surprised to find out that he and Hannah had a relationship, but again, I think that helps to develop his character into something more three-dimensional. I also thought that him helping Alex out was a nice gesture.

Hannah Baker:

Hide contents

Like I said with Clay, I don’t really understand why he was seeing visions of Hannah, and I don’t know if I completely understand the purpose behind that. I guess she was somewhat helpful, but she didn’t really provide substance or drive the story, especially since Clay was the only one who could see her. I think the best thing that Hannah provided in this story was for her to be able to contrast the image Justin had of himself when he was a kid (when he was injecting the drugs into his foot at the very end, he saw himself as a child, torn about whether to do it, and he ultimately does).

Tony Padilla:

Hide contents

I just like Tony as a character, and a strong part of that is because he’s gay and Catholic, like me. I identify with him on a certain level, and I did think having him be in a relationship with his boxing coach was kind of cute. I liked that this season explored his anger management problems a bit more, but unlike season 1, overall, I think he took a backseat this season, which was interesting because he was arguably one of the most mysterious characters the first season. One problem that I did have with him though, was his “secret.” While it was indeed a “secret,” I don’t think it was as bad or shocking as he kept making it out to be (him running away from the cops after beating a homophobic man).

Tyler Down:

Hide contents

I think from a character development standpoint, Tyler is one of the most interesting, yet predictable. I think everyone knew that he was going end up trying to shoot up the school (but perhaps that was purposeful). I think that Devin Druid is a particularly good actor, so much so that I actually kind of worry about his mental health in real life :sweat: I truly feel bad for him because literally no other besides his parents, Cyrus, and Mackenzie liked him. He’s been pushed around and tormented for the entire first and second season, and even though he did do some bad thing himself, I just felt bad for the guy. The one problem I have with him is the ending. I thought it would have been much more chaotic/interesting to see him to into the dance and shoot up the place. Now, by no means does this mean I support school shootings or anything, but strictly from a story point of view, I thought it would have been much more interesting. Especially since there can be serious repercussions, and that a lot of those could be explored for a potential third season.

Mrs. Baker:

Hide contents

Acting wise, I think Kate Walsh was amazing, and arguably the best actor/actress this season. You could really feel her pain and sorrow for what happened to her daughter, and that certainly translated in her interactions with certain characters and within the trial. Her character was fairly static (in the sense that she didn’t really change), but that’s perfectly fine, and in fact, is better considering her character.

Mr. Porter:

Hide contents

For me, he went to an unlikeable character, to someone that I was really rooting for this season as well. He learned from his past and his mistakes with Hannah and is genuinely trying to do everything he can to help students that need it (even if it means costing his job and livelihood). I think Derek Luke’s acting is also particularly good as well, especially in the sense where he was court. His character really did a complete 180, and I’m in love with it.

Hide contents

I’ve decided to bunch up all these characters into one because even though they were present, they weren’t necessarily standouts in my opinion, and I don’t have a lot to say about them.

Cyrus - I thought that he would end up being the stereotypical “bad punk influence” on Tyler, and while he did influence Tyler, Tyler himself was dealing with his own demons that led to him wanting to shoot up the school.

Sheri - I liked her character, even though he wasn’t really prominent. I thought her scenes with Justin were good, and I liked that she wanted to help.

Ryan - His character was pretty stagnant and he didn’t have any real character development. He’s basically the same as the first season.

Nina - I thought she was a good contrast to Jessica, especially since they both went through the same trauma. I thought that revealing that she was sexually assaulted by the jocks was good in helping her and Jessica connect.

Courtney - I actually started to like her this season. Yeah, she did do some messed up stuff to Hannah, but I liked her character development/struggle in her coming out.

I completely agree with everything you just said, especially Tyler and the potential storyline they could've developed for Season 3. They had a chance and I think the writers messed up or were afraid of facing backlash, especially because of current events.

hausofcy

I’m almost done and even tho i liked season 1 more, I still can’t get enough of it and keep watching till like 4 am. The only issue I have with this season is the fact that they want to force multiple conversations which leads to messy outcomes and some storylines adding nothing to the plot. They should just focus on the story they’re trying to tell without all those extras cause now it feels like something they would show you in highschool to learn about certain issues instead of just a good show

đŸ‡ŻđŸ‡”

Yuuri
31 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

I just finished Episode 7, but I want to notice the highlights/plot twists til now :duck:

Reveal hidden contents

There are two things that I love in this season:

1. Jessica's character and how she try to get over her past, pain and suffering

2. How Hannah is a gray character, more real, complex and authentic: YES, she smoke weed and YES, she had a crush and fcked with him 24/7 in the summer. Anyway, is she a guilty btch? NO, SHE WAS RAPED AND SUFFERED HARD BULLYING. DON'T FORGET THAT AND STOP BLAME THE VICTIM, FCK!!! This is my reaction everytime that lawyer girl asks. 

- Alex being hot with Zach, lmaOoOo :sweat: I knew this would happen since ALL THAT GAY SCENES IN THE POOL.

Reveal hidden contents

7722?crop=16_9&width=660&relax=1&signatu

giphy.gif

- Jeff Atkins's flashbacks :giveup::cryga::giveup::wub::giveup::lolly:

Reveal hidden contents

sub-buzz-22195-1492802997-1.jpg?downsize

- Clay leaking  ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶F̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶m̶o̶ ̶s̶o̶n̶g̶s̶   THE FCKING TAPES ON INTERNET!!!!!

Both AZ need to have smexy screen time with each other. Like hardcore, butt stuff, like one of them can't sh!t straight for a week.

ryanripley
5 hours ago, M Monstre said:

Alex Standall:

Reveal hidden contents

Jessica Davis:

Reveal hidden contents

Justin Foley: 

Reveal hidden contents

Bryce Walker:

Reveal hidden contents

Clay Jensen:

Reveal hidden contents

etc., etc., etc. It was kind of annoying to be honest. Also, they never mentioned why he was having such vivid hallucinations of Hannah. Like, will that be explored in the next season? Because I’m interested to know if this might be some sort of mental disorder developing because of his obsession with Hannah.

Zach Dempsey:

Reveal hidden contents

Hannah Baker:

Reveal hidden contents

Tony Padilla:

Reveal hidden contents

Tyler Down:

Reveal hidden contents

Mrs. Baker:

Reveal hidden contents

Mr. Porter:

Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

agree with pretty much all of this

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Reality
1 hour ago, Alan123 said:

I completely agree with everything you just said, especially Tyler and the potential storyline they could've developed for Season 3. They had a chance and I think the writers messed up or were afraid of facing backlash, especially because of current events.

Honestly, I feel like this was the main reason why they didn't go for it. I completely understand why they wouldn't have Tyler do that, but at the same time, from a storyline point of view, it would provide the show with so many opportunities to venture off into different avenues. It also would have helped with establishing the main social issue for the next season (i.e. Season 1 - Depression/Suicide; Season 2 - Sexual Assault; Season 3 - Coping with the effects of a school shooting).

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Borislshere

Finished season 2 today 

Spoiler

Legit don't understand all the complaining about the show's graphicness. There are tons of shows on TV that show murder, rape, violence purely for shock value and nothing else. At least 13RW is shedding some light on these incidents and trying to start a proper conversation. Twitter is so annoying :saladga:

Anderson123
15 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Honestly, I feel like this was the main reason why they didn't go for it. I completely understand why they wouldn't have Tyler do that, but at the same time, from a storyline point of view, it would provide the show with so many opportunities to venture off into different avenues. It also would have helped with establishing the main social issue for the next season (i.e. Season 1 - Depression/Suicide; Season 2 - Sexual Assault; Season 3 - Coping with the effects of a school shooting).

Yes. Gun control would've been great for Season 3 but maybe it's too controversial or they dont want to step away from the main point of the series which is Hannah's suicide. Now that I think about it, maybe they want people to know that killing is not the answer to bullying and they're going to approach these issues with Tyler in the next season with psychological help or something like that. Meh, they should've pushed it in my opinion, we were all waiting for it to happen.

Thomas P
Spoiler

This scene made me cringe, and I vomited. I know that it wasn’t that graphic, but for some reason I couldn’t handle it, and just seeing the blood after, I am seriously shook up from it. I cant even watch **** (I’m being serious here, this isn’t me jokingly talking about ****), without feeling uncomfortable now, cause I’m having trouble seeing anything **** related. I know I’m probably being dramatic, but **** it was too much for me. 

Tyler’s scene:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Morphine Prince

Finished it. I liked it. The Tyler scene is so horrific and disturbing. 

Overall S1 was better but S2 kept me watching. I like how many of the characters were developed more. 

The show honestly reflects how unfair this world really is. 

nikola

I just watched season 2 finale... and that toilet scene was waaaay too much....like i get that there are show with way worse scenes but this was just way too much for me....idk why

Season as a whole was ok... i expected it to be better tbh.... i would give it 6+ out of 10... maybe 7..... tere are so many thing that they could have done better.... but it menaged to keep me intrested... but idk if there is a reason for third season

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

tomsches

After watching the entire season, I agree with a lot that has been said already.

In general I wasn't a big fan of having a sequel, but in the end I actually enjoyed the season very much. Do I think we needed it? No. But it absolutely made me gag and had me shook in almost every episode at least once. So it sure was entertaining and it opened up a dialogue about new topics that people don't want to talk about.

Some problems I had include:

Spoiler

First of all, I really loved the romance between Zach and Hannah. They were cute together. I just don't ****ing understand why she didn't include that in the tapes. As it has been mentioned before, that's very incoherent and they somehow should have thought of a way to make it make sense. Because Zach not standing behind his relationship with Hannah as a reason for suicide is more plausible.

There are a lot of things that weren't clarified. Like, what did Tony burn in the first episode? What did Clay do to Hannah at the drug party? Why did Nina burn the pictures? Who was Hannah sexting? We need to know that! And considering that the producer stated that he doesn't know whether we need a season 3 kind of irks me, because why would the talk about things in season 2 when they don't want to reveal what they're all about in another season?

The school shooting in the end was a missed opportunity. Actually, I have mixed feelings about this issue. On the one hand, I get it. It might have gone way too far and the media would have killed the show for using a mass shooting in the series as a plot device. The controversy would have been MASSIVE. Especially, considering that there actually was a mass shooting in a school just a day before the season was released. Also, I don't know whether I would have even wanted to see such a horrific event. But on the other hand, it would have made much more sense than what we got in the end. What happened to Tyler throughout his whole was horrific and I guess that's what a lot of shooters experienced as well that made them so mentally unstable that they decide to shoot up a school. Also, it could have been used as a plot for a 3rd season. They didn't even have to show graphic scenes of the shooting from inside the school with dead children or anything like that. They could have just shown the school from the outside with some gun shots in the backround as a cliff hanger to find out what happened and if somebody died in season 3. Also, it would have started a dialogue about gun control, which is as necessary as sexual assault, which this season focussed on. Additionally, as I've said it would have made more sense. I mean, if someone is so depressed that they want to blow up a school, I guess they don't care about who approaches them and talks to them. In a real life situation Tyler would have just shot Clay when he saw him and made his way to the prom to kill the rest. If he didn't want to shoot Clay and just kill his bullies then he didn't need to go to the prom. He could have just gone to Montgomery's or Bryce's house or something.

I was a bit irritated when Tony showed up and drove him away. Like, that guy just wanted to kill dozens of teenagers at a school! He needs to be detained by the police and talk to psychologists so he can tell his side of the story. The finale just didn't make any sense to me.

Concerning the possibility of not having a season 3. Why do you make cliffhangers if you don't want another season. Also, the possibility of not having another season would even be another reason to have the shooting in the end as a last final and sad comment on our society.

Tyler's scene was obviously very graphic and disturbing and I actually am still thinking about it... But I can't at all the people calling it unnecessary. So showing a rape scene between Bryce and Hannah and another scene in which she slits up her veins is ok? But when sexual assault concerns males it's too disturbing? Male sexual assault is real and because people think it shouldn't be talked about that's precisely the reason why it still exists. Something similar happened in my hometown, which is a small village in Austria where like 5000 people live. So it's a serious issue and I think it was the right decision to show it. People actually go through that **** so it needs to be discussed to get rid of it. If nobody talks about the problem then men will continue to feel ashamed and live a miserable life.

I hated that Jessica cheated on Alex in the end. I mean I don't think Jessica and Alex even belong together, but why would she date him when it doesn't take long until she cheats on him? I think Alex might come out as gay in future seasons especially considering he got hard on Zach (but who can blame him)

Did anyone catch Bryce's boner when he thought about Hannah's rape? Maybe that supposed to symbolize some kind of weird and dangerous fetish or mental instability that they could explore in season 3 as well.

Yeah and my main concern was that a lot of things happened that destroyed characters for me. Like at times Hannah felt like a completely different person. She did so many things that I would have never expected her to do and they made me see her in a different light.

I feel like Clay has a mental illness because he can still see Hannah even though she's dead. I think Hannah was just Clay's memory of her that was still haunting him. His mental desease could also be a plot point for future seasons. 

There's so much more to say about this season, but I don't want to write a novel that nobody reads in the end. If you have more questions ask me :) 

Archived