Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tomsches
1 minute ago, August Blue said:

Watching episode 5 as we speak. 

I cant... :madge: 

Oh goooood! Is it good! I have to wait until my boyfriend gets home to see the rest with him otherwise he'll be mad

August Blue
3 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Oh goooood! Is it good! I have to wait until my boyfriend gets home to see the rest with him otherwise he'll be mad

I aint spilling any tea :lolly: 

DutchHooker

Why should you watch thirteen reasons while you can also watch million reasons.. :trollga::selena:

No jk, I love it and I'll watch it.. :lana:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

A Hybrid
1 hour ago, CyanLights said:

How is S2? I loved the book and first season but cant imagine where it goes from there. I know they allued to some stuff at the end of S1

I don’t mean to question your taste of books but that book... :poot: 

No family’s safe when I sashay

CyanLights
13 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

I don’t mean to question your taste of books but that book... :poot: 

I also read it in middle school so :laughga:

A Hybrid
7 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

I also read it in middle school so :laughga:

That explains it, I read it as a freshman :saladga:

No family’s safe when I sashay

August Blue
1 hour ago, tomsches said:

But they are giving the gays what they want :lolly: 

Keeps getting spicy :lolly: 

highlikegaga

Okay, here's my two cents in.

The second season is complete and utter joke. (judging from 2x01 so far) I'm wondering if I should continue. (i probably will, since i adore the series)

Did all actors forget how to act suddenly? Kate Walsh and Dylan Minnette are the only ones saving the show for me. Gonna stick for them only and Hannah.

The lines between characters are super dated. The delivery is not believable and heart-felt. At all.

The magic of S1 was Hannah and the way everyone and everything was portrayed and resolving around her. Now, it's like one character assassination after the other.

Everything was all over the place, had huge problem with the pacing and the way the whole plot was going forward.

Suddenly everyone is a bad person and did questionable things. What else is new?

Spoiler

The screen time they gave Alex and his storyline is laughable. He's probably the weakest actor of them all.

Not here for them doing one witness per episode. How long are they going to drag the court case?

Does Clay have a brain tumor? Given how he keep hallucinating Hannah.

Is she going to end up alive? Like, imagine that kind of a BS

Looks like they are now focusing more on being politically correct than telling a neat, multi-layered and emotional story.

I'm the biggest fan of the show, I liked the book and kept re-watching the show, so obviously this is making me angry. I've waited a year for this???

River

eh it's always happens when there's no book to follow.. it's becoming too much a B-Movie Hollywood type kind of script and acting..

The only time they did it right was with the Leftovers..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ryanripley

yeah, this season is suffering without a book to back it up

it feels like the Scream tv show meets political correctness lmao

mild spoilers:

Spoiler

the "ghost" hannah is completely ruining it, totally sucking out any reality to it and making it hard to connect to clay at all

also clay's hero complex is really irritating

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

highlikegaga
47 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

yeah, this season is suffering without a book to back it up

it feels like the Scream tv show meets political correctness lmao

mild spoilers:

Reveal hidden contents

the "ghost" hannah is completely ruining it, totally sucking out any reality to it and making it hard to connect to clay at all

also clay's hero complex is really irritating

I SWEAR on everything that is holy and matters to me that while watching it I kept thinking "What if this goes down the slasher route and starts offing a character each episode" :huntyga:It's so bad that this is the only thing that's going to make me interested in actually watching and enjoying the show. (plus, if they kill one person per episode the awful acting and writing shall come to an end lmao)

ryanripley
1 minute ago, highlikegaga said:

I SWEAR on everything that is holy and matters to me that while watching it I kept thinking "What if this goes down the slasher route and starts offing a character each episode" :huntyga:It's so bad that this is the only thing that's going to make me interested in actually watching and enjoying the show. (plus, if they kill one person per episode the awful acting and writing shall come to an end lmao)

the script is so cliche and cringey, it's killing me :saladga: i'm on episode 4 so far and it feels like every episode clay is like "no more secrets.......... i promise............" and then he lies to someone lmao

them trying to replicate how the tapes and episodes worked in season 1 with this court case just isn't doing it for me but i'll probably keep watching

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived