Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you want Gaga to write about?

Jaume

Featured Posts

Fernster7

Everything but fame or Equality(btw style, come to mama is ok)

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I thought it was interesting to hear her talk so frankly about her past and stripping/go-go dancing in Diamond Heart, so I think stuff like that could be pretty cool, get more of a glimpse of Gaga before she was famous :sis: 

Hyperballad

religion, world’s problems, politics, homophobia, touchy subjects 

basically an album like Erotica or The Velvet Rope 

2NE1bae

Lyrics that have strong meaning like....

"I want your whisky mouth all over my blonde south" :pray:

Bebe

I'd kinda just like it if she wrote 'nonsense' with no desire to send any particularly strong message and just had fun and experimented musically and with melodies and stuff.

As an example of such a song think the new songs by LSD: "Genius" and "Audio". I don't necessarily want Gaga's songs to sound like that, but they are examples of songs that clearly don't really have some deep message but they are well constructed and clearly the artists involved had fun. Knowing Sia she probably kinda just freestyled a melody and some lyrics over Diplo's beats and then the group just built upon that.

I just think it can be kind of creatively freeing to just create without any sort of higher purpose in mind - to create just for the purpose of creating. I think she could actually create something kind of experimental, fun, unique and cool just by making songs that way.

Doesn't really seem like her style of writing though admittedly, but I kind of think that's what would make it interesting and different from her other work. It's just good to sometimes change things up you know? It would be cool if she tried anyway - maybe adding some political songs in the mix with the album too just to give it a little more 'substance' if it was coming across as too shallow.

For another example think of the Rolling Stones with an album filled with songs like "Satisfaction" (That Kieth Richards famously created in his sleep by recording the guitar riff with a mumbled "I can't get no satisfaction") as well as some songs like "Gimme Shelter" sprinkled in you know? Again not necessarily wanting Gaga's songs to sound like those songs - just thematically and lyrically a little loose with some politics sprinkled in a few songs.

Luxe Ford

I want her to tell us we're not alone in our insecurities and to sharpen our flaws into our weapons.

And I want her to show that she allows herself to mess up and that its ok for us to mess up, too.

Basically I'd love to see her express the things I struggled for years to see clearly.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Zaskar

Something like MIA's Borders.... socially woke stuff....

Ha Witness :bon:

kaelergrey

I want her to write about...

Spoiler

Gucci Gang :stalkga:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

HosedDownGypsy

i love the lyrics in gypsy so maybe something in that direction:wub:

RAIN ON ME

heygirl

idk i lowkey want a song about the same sort of stuff which cake like lady gaga is :sis: and think it'd be a nice refreshing approach to things (maybe with a ft. of nicki or rihanna or someone fitting that sort of music u know) but mainly just whatever makes her happy 

Spoiler

and an album full of BOPS

Spoiler

and want her to not scare away the gp too much because she's ALMOST won them back completely (but mainly elderly djsksksjdk)

be kind guys

BabylonHooker

love (of course), feminism, party, sex, religion, politics, dark side of humans...

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

Mirrion Rizzons

tbh love

She doesn't really have any released proper love songs in her singles catalog 

her only singles purely about love are

the edge of glory I guess

you and I

lovegame doesn't count :ladyhaha:

and bad romance is a love song but it is more of an angry, powerful bop than a soft love song

Archived