đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you want Gaga to write about?

Jaume

Featured Posts

Jaume

I' d like that she would help people again like she did with BTW: in this case I would like the first single to be about not being sad when someone you love passes away, something that makes you want to dance immediately  with meaningful lyrics, something that makes people happy for a moment.  

She is a great  composer and she can relate to her best friend Sonja. 

My brother passed away some time ago and sometimes I feel down and I can't find songs that help me to deal with the situation.

P.S. there is TEOG but I need more lol.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Bling

I want her Ray Of Light era to come :giveup:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

PMKKARDASHiAN

I'd like her  write about the demise of her relationship with Taylor, the rise of her relationship with Christian, and what she went thru during the AP fiasco, and maybe a couple songs about getting through and finally over coming the worst part of her career 

Original Diva

I want her to bring out an album with bops like Hml, dic, sexxx dreams,  etc

excuse me no

A Hybrid

Whatever she has the most passion for, that’s how we get amazing tracks

No family’s safe when I sashay

Green Detox

Her predictions for what will happen on World War III and how it will go

Bradley

She's working with Bloodpop and Justin Tranter, I'm sure we'll get good songs.

Cello

I'd like to hear more personal ballads from Gaga. I enjoyed Joanne but the slower songs felt different to me from past ones like Speechless and Dope, somehow. I most enjoy her music when it's just Gaga and the piano. :tony:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Phlop

I want a song about how all these bitches wanna be her, hatin on her money n cars, why she’s the boss and how shes the queen

BYE

AnnieOne

Whatever is going on with her. Whatever she pulls out of herself is sure to be excellent and shes just as amazing on the inside as she is a breathtaking artist. So to follow her inner journey, and for her to share her hopes and heartbreaks would not only be authentic and naked but it gives directions to all little monsters on what to do with whatever life throws at us

Shine mother****er!

MeloArtDramaPop

Joanne for me was an album of reflection and healing so I want an album of moving on and how she found happiness again maybe through a lover, It’s been so long since we had a proper love song for me the last one was You & I. Basically, I want a TEOG for Sonja, a Y&I for Christian, and a MTN just for the heck of it:huntyga:

Archived