Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Gaga Song Have You Slept On?

Twitter

Featured Posts

Twitter

Title! Have you ever overlooked/slept on a Gaga song then realized how much of a bop it really is? 

Mines: Bad Romance :sweat: mainly cause I wanted Paparazzi to shine and BR just exploded. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NIGHTCRAWLER

I literally slept listening to ARTPOP the night it was released and when I woke up it was still playing lmao. 

EDIT: oh I guess I misunderstood the title :awkney:

GypsyBabe

Million Reasons. I hated it when I first heard it, and kept skipping it while listening to Joanne. I found it annoying. Then I saw her sing it at the Royal Variety and AMAs and fell in love! 

Maybe she brainwashed me with all those performances. :laughga:

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
Just now, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I literally slept (= fell asleep) listening to ARTPOP the night it was released and when I woke up it was still playing lmao. Anyway I've never slept (≠ being asleep) on a Gaga song cause I prefer some chill R&B hip hop vibes during those times ahaha (The Weeknd, drake, ...) fight me

How can you sleep during ARTPOP? Its so f*cking loud!

poYvEpemj

⚯͛

TheSlash

Honestly, it was Speechless. And I was speechless when I realized what bop it actually is :firega: 

Ew, David!

NIGHTCRAWLER

well, this thread was talking about having sex on a Gaga song wasn't it? hope I did not mistake it

Mirrion Rizzons

americano

I used to find it ugly sounding but now I bop to it almost every day

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

How can you sleep during ARTPOP? Its so f*cking loud!

poYvEpemj

but I was tired and I wanted to listen to the album in full and idk how I felt asleep (it was like 3 am here) and when I woke up there was MANiCURE playing if I'm not wrong 

GypsyBabe
1 minute ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

but I was tired and I wanted to listen to the album in full and idk how I felt asleep (it was like 3 am here) and when I woke up there was MANiCURE playing if I'm not wrong 

I’m just impressed because the production and vocals on that record are literally the antithesis of sleep inducing :ladyhaha:

⚯͛

ryanripley

i got pretty sick of MR after it came out until the SB, then i adored it :firega: 

i used to sleep on a lot of TF back in the day as well as Speechless, SHICD and Teeth :firega: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

sipthistea

I slept on The Cure, because it's too generic. I feel like I overreacted when it was released, but it just made me wonder if Gaga was gonna become one of those trendy artists who abandon their creative instinct and look for producers to create hits. 

I don't hate the song, but it's just one of those songs that you forget with the time. 

Twitter
3 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

well, this thread was talking about having sex on a Gaga song wasn't it? hope I did not mistake it

Slept on like overlooked or ignored. :ladyhaha:

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, GypsyBabe said:

I’m just impressed because the production and vocals on that record are literally the antithesis of sleep inducing :ladyhaha:

oh you dont know me... I can fall asleep anywhere anytime.. When I'm tired I almost lose audition and well... the rain never wakes me up, the thunder never wakes me up and my alarm clock also never wakes me up

Ryusei

I slept on scheisse for soooo long thinking it's bad from what I remembered and then the hype on here for it made me see the light :pray: 

Musery

Archived