Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Charmed Reboot First Trailer

mpthecat

Featured Posts

The Child
Just now, RAMROD said:

It might. Don’t be too hasty. Time has changed and this reboot definitely are given the todays sensibilities, so it may get the attention of today’s teenager like I was with the original. 

the trailer looks alright. As someone who follows it as a teen in the late 90s-mid 2000s since the original run and its comic books after, and just by the trailer, I don’t feel this reboot looks like direspectful to the legacy. It looks well written.

nobody thinks Charmed would last when Shannon left but here we are. So I will give it a chance.

I’ll also give it a chance don’t get me wrong but maybe I’m overreacting cause I’m so attached the originals, they are after all my childhood memories.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eggsy
24 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

You think I don’t know about that? :ladyhaha:

Doesn’t take away from the fact that she’s damn talented and that she has done an incredible job in the 3 seasons of Charmed she was in.  

eh.. she wasnt horrible.. but still didnt like pop out for me. 

Silvestro Devacelli
1 hour ago, TeenIdle said:

Where's Gossip Girl in that list :interestinga:

oh shoot forgot that,i’ve only watched first 3 seasons and i also love supernatural :ohwell: ,thanks for reminding me:kara:i’ll watch it today,almost all of my fave tv shows are cancelled 

bloody g

This looks awful omg. EVRYTHING screams cheap

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Mirages

What in the lord is this?! :wtfga:

This shouldn't even be called charmed...I hate it...I will watch the og series on Netflix instead to give them more streams :trollga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

The Child
6 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

This looks awful omg. EVRYTHING screams cheap

My exact reaction when I saw that book of shadows. :cryga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Levine
54 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

HOW DARE YOU?

latest?cb=20101128041637

That episode :giveup: it had me SHAKING for the whole time! 

The Child
6 minutes ago, Levine said:

That episode :giveup: it had me SHAKING for the whole time! 

Me too, some people actually said Prue deserved to die cause it was the first time we saw her misbehaving as a witch, I saw that on tumblr and I was like :saladga:

Eggsy
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

Me too, some people actually said Prue deserved to die cause it was the first time we saw her misbehaving as a witch, I saw that on tumblr and I was like :saladga:

Prue didnt deserve to die.. I mean im happy she was no longer apart of Charmed but come on.. 

Levine

I still can't talk about Prue's death. Like it shocked me, I loved her so much.

Welp to stay on topic I just read that girl che frooze the time with her mind :/:/ are they for real? where is Piper ICONIC gesture?

The Child
3 minutes ago, Levine said:

I still can't talk about Prue's death. Like it shocked me, I loved her so much.

Welp to stay on topic I just read that girl che frooze the time with her mind :/:/ are they for real? where is Piper ICONIC gesture?

And what about the power of empathy? Like this girl is a newbie, she would never get such a powerful power as her first power! :saladga:

nikola

I will give it a try.... but i dont have much hope

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Eddie

You are right...there are cringy moments :huntyga: I'm gonna watch the first episode to see what's like. Hope I don't waste my time :reductive:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

SKANK

I'm always rooting for a Witch to succeed, but this re-boot looks trite.

next.gif

Archived