💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

The Weeknd Scrapped Entire Album After Selena Break-Up

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Notthebling

Then why even mention it. Useless teasing. 

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnnyVersace
46 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Probably using that as an excuse to not release the more upbeat album

if that album is AOTY material, do y’all rly think he would scrap it :ohwell:

He's a very emotional artist. He cried at Coachella performing Call Out My Name. 

So yes, I do think he would scrap something that would bring him intense pain and heartache to perform. 

Duella Dvil
31 minutes ago, GagaMariaSpears said:

When I read that I first thing I thought of was like a world leader :sharon:

¿wat?

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Duella Dvil
2 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

He's a very emotional artist. He cried at Coachella performing Call Out My Name. 

So yes, I do think he would scrap something that would bring him intense pain and heartache to perform. 

Like think of it like Million Reasons, Gaga literally looks ripped up almost every time she sings it

www.instagram.com/theduella666

The Child

Oh Selena this girl always achieves to make me not her like when I try so hard to like her! :grr:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Probably using that as an excuse to not release the more upbeat album

if that album is AOTY material, do y’all rly think he would scrap it :ohwell:

The original LG5 concept says hi to your post :huntyga:

Lord Temptation

Seems like scrapping your original album idea for a completely different sound is the thing :ladyhaha: :reductive: :poot:

Matangi
52 minutes ago, Notthebling said:

Then why even mention it. Useless teasing. 

because it's an interview? he's allowed to discuss his artistry? lmao

ItsTommyBitch

I ofc respect his decision (though rip the bops) but more generally, I find it fascinating how some artists see their work created during different mind frames as relics of darker/happier times that are too difficult to tap into, and others as important memories worth reliving because they ground them in reality. Not that either is a more correct position. (I also feel it interesting that F+TM's new album is kind of a response to this phenomenon and questioning the true psychological purpose of writing songs "for" one self, preorder "High As Hope" on iTunes :sis: )

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Monsterish

He needs to stop playing the victim now :triggered: I guess Selena suffered too so stfu and leave the girl and her Disney reputation alone 

VTV

Sure joanne

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Easy
28 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

He needs to stop playing the victim now :triggered: I guess Selena suffered too so stfu and leave the girl and her Disney reputation alone 

Who are we to understand everything.

But in general, if your lover breaks up with you and instantly crawled back to the ex, it kinda means that he/she might have feelings for the ex the WHOLE TIME while you date the new one. Unfair much?

Monsterish
8 minutes ago, Easy said:

Who are we to understand everything.

But in general, if your lover breaks up with you and instantly crawled back to the ex, it kinda means that he/she might have feelings for the ex the WHOLE TIME while you date the new one. Unfair much?

Girl is always the guilty

I know that story :nails:

Archived