💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna - Beautiful Game

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Duella Dvil
3 hours ago, ryanripley said:

is that fanart or an official album/single cover? 

3 hours ago, Thonin Dyn said:

i thought lady gaga’s Aunt was dead, how can she release music? 

If this is the cover, this is awful it’s Looks like it was made in 2007

3 hours ago, Thonin Dyn said:

look at the bottom there’s some word i can’t Read

3 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

Looks like a watermark, so most likely a fanmade image. 

3 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

Dear God do not let that be the cover art. Super excited though!! @Uncle ARTPOP get in here!

It's not the official cover, it's fanmade by Aldo Diaz. You can faintly see his watermark.

FUKK ME UP MADGE

www.instagram.com/theduella666

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
Just now, Uncle ARTPOP said:

It's not the official cover, it's fanmade by Aldo Diaz. You can faintly see his watermark.

FUKK ME UP MADGE

ya i saw the watermark so i wanted to ask just to be sure :huntyga: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Duella Dvil
4 minutes ago, DiamondFart said:

That picture is horrible :messga:

I need Kim k to give Madge a selfie lesson

www.instagram.com/theduella666

High King

Well she hasn’t released anything good in 20 years so I doubt she’ll start now. She got lucky with Confessons, I don’t see that happening again. 

Psychedelic
6 hours ago, High King said:

Well she hasn’t released anything good in 20 years so I doubt she’ll start now. She got lucky with Confessons, I don’t see that happening again. 

20 yrs? :rip:

Music is considered one of the best 500 albums of all time. COADF got critical acclaim WW. And her last 3 may have not excelled but they are all green metacritic. People here overreact... But I guess that is what you get when you have set such high standards, like Madge!

BTW, excited for this!

kaelergrey

I hope it will be amazing. :)

There's no release date yet?

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

Antichrist
1 hour ago, High King said:

you don't get lucky with that kind of an album sis, and considering madonna and the work she's put out before :bye:

High King
39 minutes ago, Psychedelic said:

20 yrs? :rip:

Music is considered one of the best 500 albums of all time. COADF got critical acclaim WW. And her last 3 may have not excelled but they are all green metacritic. People here overreact... But I guess that is what you get when you have set such high standards, like Madge!

BTW, excite for this!

Confessions is amazing but I don’t see her having another era like that. I know a lot of people like Music but that album doesn’t work for me, I only like the title track. 

Hopefully it ends up being good though, she definitely set the bar high for herself. 

That J
43 minutes ago, High King said:

Confessions is amazing but I don’t see her having another era like that. I know a lot of people like Music but that album doesn’t work for me, I only like the title track. 

Hopefully it ends up being good though, she definitely set the bar high for herself. 

MUSIC is a strange little album. Rather than having a true flow, its more like a collection of songs.....thus the title Music.  It was when I was at the Drowned World Tour that the songs from that album I didnt really care for became ultimate faves. Impressive Instant would give me a slight headache, after that show I never heard it that way again. Also the epic Paradise (Not For Me) became a fave.  

I have high hopes for this album because knowing M, she misses having some hits.  She has Mirwais on board. There are just several things happening that makes me think this is gonna be a good one. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Eggsy
5 hours ago, monsterdino said:

I don't think that it's official cover art lol  :selena:  

I dont like her.. But thats to basic for her.. She wouldnt have something that messy.. Its ok.. just its obviously not official.. I agree with you. 

monsterdino
Just now, Eggsy said:

I dont like her.. But thats to basic for her.. She wouldnt have something that messy.. Its ok.. just its obviously not official.. I agree with you. 

im so weirded out and confused by these semi random sentences :selena: ??

Eggsy
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

im so weirded out and confused by these semi random sentences :selena: ??

There not random at all sis. 

Archived