Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is This The Trademark of Lady "Gaga"?

C1trus

Featured Posts

Rino
56 minutes ago, T3rrorBlade said:

Now, what about "Lady Gaga"?

Could it be "the bodysuit, high shoulder pad and eye mask"?

aka

lady-gaga-grammy-awards-performance-201001-lady-gaga-superbowl.jpgtumblr_p7lq95meU91rxpy75o1_540.jpg

Ā 

What do you guys think?

The ensemble is slayin'Ā :kara:

ikrĀ :kara:
I hope this becomes her signature look in the future. it's mysterious and kick-Š°ss at the same time.Ā 

ęœˆć«ć‹ć‚ć£ć¦ć€ćŠć—ćŠćć‚ˆļ¼šŸŒ™

SS77

I remember when the ARTPOP cover was released, someone tweeted Gaga and asked why they went with the blondeĀ bangs hairstyle instead of the Venus hair, and she literally responded ā€œbecause itā€™s the hairstyle Iā€™m most recognized inā€ or something like that.

So even Gaga (at least in 2013) knew that the GP associates long blonde and straight bangs with herĀ :koons:

C1trus
15 hours ago, The Bling said:

It looks SO BAD on all of them :air: I guess it's not unique to Gaga, but she's the one I most associate it with

Yeah, I miss the time when people thought immediatelyĀ of Gaga just by merely looking at any hair with bangs

Ā 

Ī¹'Š¼ ĻĻ…ā„“ā„“Ī¹Ī·g ŅÆĻƒĻ…я sтяĪ¹Ī·gs

Dayman

Gagas hair is her trademark. The straight cut bangs, the hairbow, the yellow hair, etc.

FadMadonsterStan

Common guys, for the past 10Ā years all Iā€™ve seen at parties, party stores or comments from the gp is the Ā blonde wig with the hair bow.

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

Drin Lon

Blonde bangs and shoulder pads for sure

It's one of the most recognizable pop star silhouette these past decades, like, BeyoncĆ© level recognizable, we love Gaga becoming an icon/legend in theĀ first 3 years of her career

lcDPgbj.png

iowa cyrus
2 hours ago, T3rrorBlade said:

Ā 

lady-gaga-grammy-awards-performance-201001-lady-gaga-superbowl.jpgtumblr_p7lq95meU91rxpy75o1_540.jpg

These Gaga looks always gave me super hero vibes. They just look like something a Marvel superhero would wear and I love it.

PMKKARDASHiAN

music-video-lady-gagas-pokerface-2233827

this will never NOT be automatically associated with gaga.Ā 

Others may have done it before and after, but gaga made that style HERS and it will forever be remembered as such.Ā 

:firega:

Oriane
2 hours ago, T3rrorBlade said:

Christina-Aguilera-Hair-4.jpg

She looks like Katy hereĀ :gum:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Thonin Dyn

itā€™s hairbow or meatĀ dressĀ 

Serve it, Ancien City style!

Archived