economy

Canada Civil War Reaches Feared Level As Severe Sanctions Brought Into Law

Featured Posts

Economy   Paws Up 7,950
Economy

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/alberta-passes-bill-allowing-it-to-block-oil-shipments-to-b-c-1.1078409

It took longer than expected but the Bill for the Province of Alberta to have ability to cut off Oil and Gas Supplies to British Columbia was finally passed today. If they use this tool it would be far more damaging than the previous sanctions Alberta put on BC and could send British Columbia into a severe recession

British Columbia has limited infrastructure set in place for alternative sources leaving their economy at the mercy of its neighboring Province

The Province of Saskatchewan has said it will also join Alberta in cutting off BCs energy supplies if British Columbia does not stand down

The Province of Quebec has said it is on British Columbia's side while most of Canada is on Alberta's side. The Largest Province Ontario has remained neutral on the crisis not vocally taking sides 

While Justin Trudeau Says he is on Alberta's side he has yet to take any punitive measures.

In the mean time Provinces in the West continue to unconstitutionally make legislation to purposely damage each other's economy as a form of pressure tactic to win their agendas. In addition to economic wars, lawsuits and court challages continue to be thrown on eachother

• Sad 1
jesse_batista

gagasrat   Paws Up 559
gagasrat

aw f**k can't believe you've done this

• LMAO 1
#BuyTheCureOniTunes

Economy   Paws Up 7,950
Economy
1 minute ago, gagasrat said:

aw f**k can't believe you've done this

Who? U mean Alberta?

jesse_batista

Economy   Paws Up 7,950
Economy
2 minutes ago, OBEY said:

civil war :air: 

An economic war

Wars don't have to be just military driven. Provinces don't control the military so they can't use that 

But even that who knows. The violent protests including RCMPs getting kicked in the head for example have ever increasing calls for the Federal Government to use Military force including Promoter of Saskatchewan who has called for it

Tho we know Trudeau's Mellow nature  of letting things go probably will prevent that.

Edited by Economy
jesse_batista

gagasrat   Paws Up 559
gagasrat
5 minutes ago, Economy said:

Who? U mean Alberta?

yes

#BuyTheCureOniTunes

OBEY   Paws Up 30,698
OBEY
1 minute ago, Economy said:

An economic war

Wars don't have to be just military driven. Provinces don't control the military so they can't use that 

I know, I have a brain :poot: Just thought it was exaggerated a bit :huntyga:

Radio Ga Ga   Paws Up 4,934
Radio Ga Ga

This gives me Taylor (Alberta) and her squad vs Katy (British columbia) teas :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 1

Economy   Paws Up 7,950
Economy
Just now, OBEY said:

I know, I have a brain :poot: Just thought it was exaggerated a bit :huntyga:

Have u been following the National news? And CP24 Toronto news doesn't count cuz they barely go Into National stuff :rip:

Saskatchewan premier along with other voices are calling on the Federal Government to use Military force...

You have violent protestors kicking RCMPs in the head and party Leader Elizabeth May even got arrested and is facing charges

Provinces in the West are screwing eachother over

This is not a mild tension at all :air:

jesse_batista

Economy   Paws Up 7,950
Economy
1 minute ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

This gives me Taylor (Alberta) and her squad vs Katy (British columbia) teas :ladyhaha:

Elaborate a little more I dunno exactly what u mean

I know Katy And Taylor had a fewed is that what u mean?

jesse_batista

Economy   Paws Up 7,950
Economy
10 minutes ago, gagasrat said:

yes

Oh

Tho tbh I think British Columbia started this mess. You can argue Alberta is taking it too far and even breaking the law by doing this but I do understand their frustration

BC is holding the entire Countries economy hostage by refusing to let certain exports like Oil in this case go thru their coast even tho it's not just their coast because it's Canada's coast

And BC had no authority to block a Federally approved Pipeline because since it crosses more than one Province the law is clear that when a project involves multiple Provinces that Federal Government is in charge

They tried to without construction permits and when the court said it can't do that they have found other ways of blocking it

BC has been taken the matter to different courts a total of 14 times now and lost all 14 times but they won't let it go

Its true that they are very environmentally Conscious in BC and their concerns are legitimate but that isn't the point. You cannot just break the law and create dysfunction for the whole Nation if you don't agree with something regardless of your reasons

Edited by Economy
jesse_batista

OBEY   Paws Up 30,698
OBEY
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

Have u been following the National news? And CP24 Toronto news doesn't count cuz they barely go Into National stuff :rip:

Saskatchewan premier along with other voices are calling on the Federal Government to use Military force...

You have violent protestors kicking RCMPs in the head and party Leader Elizabeth May even got arrested and is facing charges

Provinces in the West are screwing eachother over

This is not a mild tension at all :air:

Tbh I never heard of that conflict before u adressed it here :emma:

And I don't hear about it outside of GGD :laughga:

Economy   Paws Up 7,950
Economy
5 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Tbh I never heard of that conflict before u adressed it here :emma:

And I don't hear about it outside of GGD :laughga:

I don't focus only on Donal Trump which is the media's heavy focus these days :rip:

I like to follow channels and news sources online that also put focus on what's going on here at home

Also what Province are u from?

If your from Ontario this doesn't really concern us as much as it does the West so some News Outlets that are more busy with election politics for Ontario haven't been covering it as much

CBC News and BNN which focus on National Issues more than local issues have been covering it almost on a daily basis for the past 3 months!

If u whatch CP24 for example they only talk about Toronto Mayor John Tory, Premier Kathelene Wyne, Doug Ford running for premier, or the Housing market problems in Toronto :rip:

Edited by Economy
jesse_batista

PunkTheFunk   Paws Up 63,706
PunkTheFunk

Canadian Civil War

bbb.jpg

• LMAO 2

Wigless   Paws Up 6,784
Wigless
2 hours ago, Economy said:

In the mean time Provinces in the West continue to unconstitutionally make legislation to purposely damage each other's economy as a form of pressure tactic to win their agendas. In addition to economic wars, lawsuits and court challages continue to be thrown on eachother

McScuse me? Where the hell is the government? Federal Law Department? What is going on :triggered: I…

can't

-ada :sis:

Edited by Wigless