Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Leak: Lady Gaga & Carsten Molis (Behind The Scenes)

ryanripley

Featured Posts

JustifyMyLove
3 hours ago, gayga4vr said:

nothing they have is exclusive sweetie its all taken from portfolios or fake photoshopped images they made themselves

but you guys will understand soon. im not the bad guy. this person has lied so much to fans.

the folder i posted is just one of many they have

Sis you’re legitimately wrong. There isn’t other thing in google apart from that folder you posted hahaha if you’re curious come to my house and browse on my computer folders maybe you’ll say a different thing 😌

Julia Volkova #1 stan

JustifyMyLove
4 hours ago, SarahMcLaughlin said:

It's funny because they're calling you out directly for your OurGagaLegion "exclusives."

I don’t know where did you read exclusive in any of those tweets from OGL :O:S

Before WE used to expressly tell when something was exclusive from us but now we update sometimes the page with untagged photos or those project concepts thing you can find on google. We never said LEAK lol it’s you all who interpret everything as an exclusive. But again, it’s the active collectors who always know what’s an exclusive and an internet file. I hope this post and the other one clears out your doubts because if it was for us you would never have any legit outtake or anything except from farhan posting 1 now in a year maybe.

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Illuminati
1 minute ago, JustifyMyLove said:

I don’t know where did you read exclusive in any of those tweets from OGL :O:S

Before WE used to expressly tell when something was exclusive from us but now we update sometimes the page with untagged photos or those project concepts thing you can find on google. We never said LEAK lol it’s you all who interpret everything as an exclusive. But again, it’s the active collectors who always know what’s an exclusive and an internet file. I hope this post and the other one clears out your doubts because if it was for us you would never have any legit outtake or anything except from farhan posting 1 now in a year maybe.

woo the backtrack. I wish this insider thing ended

JustifyMyLove
40 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

woo the backtrack. I wish this insider thing ended

Those accounts aren't about being insiders either :toofunny: it's really a different concept but anyways if that "insiders" thing ended you would never get anything again. Tea and period.

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Illuminati
3 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

Those accounts aren't about being insiders either :toofunny: it's really a different concept but anyways if that "insiders" thing ended you would never get anything again. Tea and period.

As long as the attention whoring stops!

JustifyMyLove
3 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

As long as the attention whoring stops!

I don't think it's about that either hmm :huh:

Julia Volkova #1 stan

VOLANTIS

Did anyone try the chicken? I thought the chicken was lovely.. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived