💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is a legend in the making

Miaou

Featured Posts

Miaou

It's crazy the impact she has on the new generation. I mean, many new artists praise her as an inspiration : Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande, Sam Smith, Halsey, Dua Lipa, Camila Cabello, Shawn Mendes, Cardi B, Bunny, Bebe Rexha, Lorde... and the list goes on. And many legends in the music praise her also : Tony Bennett, U2, Paul Maccartney, Barbara Streisand, Cyndi Lauper, Metallica, Julie Andrews... and the list goes on.  

This woman has achieved incredible things in her career. I mean, this ****ing woman sold 200 millions records in the world in 10 years with just 5 albums. This is insane. She has truly reconfigured the pop music landscape with her avant-garde fashion, her huge and impactful music video, her message, her creativity and her eccentricity when today everyone follows the trend. She has no fear to change and grow her style of music (like she did with C2C and Joanne).  

She has become the best performer in her generation. Her ability to sing every ****ing genre of music (jazz, pop, rock, metal, broadway, soul, rnb...) is again INSANE. Furthermore, she's a brillant pianist and today it's very rare to find in the mainstream sphere an artist who can REALLY play an instrument.

This ****ing woman is so brave. I mean, she performed and delivered one of the best halftime show of all of time while she was literally suffering INSIDE of her body with fibromyalgia. No lip-syncing, crazy choreography, incredible control of her voice, jump in the air. This is what I call that the RESPECT. She will DIE for her passion, her artistry. 

She has become a model for a generation. She believes in the power in love, kindness, equality and she's always ready to fight for this. Her influence is so big that even politicians work with her (Joe Biden for example) and she performed in front of iconic US presidents : Barack Obama, the two Bush, Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter. That may sound a little bit naive what I say but this is what Madonna did, what John Lennon did, what Michael Jackson did...etc.

So, her lead actress in ASIB may be a major step in her career. If the movie is a smash, if the soundtrack works, if her acting is great and even better, if she's nominated at the oscar, then the final push who should assert her legend status will be there. She just need a few more worldwide and timeless hits. I believe in her project, even if sometimes I'm not agree with her all the time. But ASIB can really be an extraordinary step for her, the first reviews from the movie are incredible. I try to not get hype but I can assure you that if ASIB is a success (both critically and commercially) then our Lady is on her way to become a REAL legend. 

This morning I heard "Just Dance" on the radio and my only thought was : who would have thought that this young girl could come this far? 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thierryrreiht

More tea was spilled in this thread than during the Boston Tea Party

22 minutes ago, SexyBat said:

This morning I heard "Just Dance" on the radio and my only thought was : who would have thought that this young girl could come this far? 

My.. 

Little Gay Heart..

:giveup:

DutchHooker

First, we need the bloodpop collab and LG6 (no country), then we'll meet again to solve this case. :sis:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

LGMonster95

She's already a legend, I can guarantee you that, she has massive success, she influenced many young talents and all the things you said. I remember one time when I was watching a tv show in Romania like a year ago and someone sang a Gaga song and the jury said that Lady Gaga is literally the best artist that came since 2000's and she's the perfect artist that can do everything.

Summer Boy

She has everything but a recent WW hit, she just needs a new big WW hit, besides that she's definitely a legend in the making ! 

joanoflark

in my honest opinion, i think she has been a legend since 2010. I mean she was already considered an icon two years into her career. 

Miaou
1 hour ago, brizoda said:

I've never heard of Lorde praising Gaga

What she said?

Archived