A Star Is Born
Sign in to follow this  
economy

US Shale Increases At Fastest Pace Ever

Featured Posts

Economy

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/US-Shale-Oil-Production-Rises-At-Record-Breaking-Rate.html

US Shale increased by 144,000 barrels a day last month the largest one month increase on record and took overall Shale production up to 7.178 Million barrels a day

The bulk of the increase as usual came from the Permian Basin. The rest of the notable increase came from the Eagle Ford and from the Bakken

jesse_batista

Noah
6 minutes ago, Jessica Germ said:

libtards

Umm... Was this needed? 

Apply for GagaDaily's Drag Race now via DM!

Economy
1 hour ago, Jessica Germ said:

Come on libtards, say it with me: Thank you Donlad J. Trump :ohwell: Obama could never :huntyga:

I mean this is kind of irrelevant to who's the president

Technology unlocked shale and now higher oil prices have accelerated it. Its market forces not Trump or Obama

Edited by Economy
jesse_batista
  • Like 2

Blond

Green energy is humanity's FUTURE :interestinga: We are only polluting ourselves this way

Beauty's where you find it

Economy
10 minutes ago, Blond said:

Green energy is humanity's FUTURE :interestinga: We are only polluting ourselves this way

Ok but look at the big picture... For the moment the world is consuming it and the demand is there so might as well US and Canada get the benefits than OPEC who has lower environmental standards and fewer human rights

Electric cars are not affordable for everyone yet and even when electric cars go there's many other uses for oil consumption not energy or transportation related

I think ppl that are super anti energy projects tbh don't have realistic views of how easy it really is to phase away from it

I don't want has to spike and crush my standard of living or be forced to buy an electric car I can't afford because some environmentalists are against everything

Newsflash... If every car on earth went electric wed still be consuming around 60 to 65 Million barrels a day in other uses that at the moment don't have reasonable economic alternatives. A few examples:

Diesel for heavier forms of transportation such as trucks, Jet Fuel, rubbee tires, asphalt, plastics, Oil Based lubricants and Paints, Sealers, Cocking, shingles...

The list goes on and on :sis:

Edited by Economy
jesse_batista

Blond
4 minutes ago, Economy said:

Ok but look at the big picture... For the moment the world is consuming it and the demand is there so might as well US and Canada get the benefits than OPEC who has lower environmental standards and fewer human rights

Electric cars are not affordable for everyone yet and even when electric cars go there's many other uses for oil consumption not energy or transportation related

I think ppl that are super anti energy projects tbh don't have realistic views of how easy it really is to phase away from it

I don't want has to spike and crush my standard of living or be forced to buy an electric car I can't afford because some environmentalists are against everything

Country should actually invest in electric cars and green energy (USA at least)

Beauty's where you find it

Economy
15 minutes ago, Blond said:

Country should actually invest in electric cars and green energy (USA at least)

Then ppl have to pay for electric cars thru taxes. There's no way to not force the economic cost on ppl

I don't disagree with electric cars in principal I'm just saying ATM they are still more expensive than ICE Vehicles and still out of reach for many

As for electricity, hardly any oil is used for that. Green energy would mostly phase out Coal not crude oil

Also crude oil is used in countless products. Even when the day comes that every car on earth goes electric, we will still be using up tones of oil for things like:

Diesel for heavier transportation, jet fuel, rubber tires, asphalt, shingles, oil based paints and lubricants, plastics etc etc etc

Edited by Economy
jesse_batista

Popo
1 hour ago, Economy said:

Then ppl have to pay for electric cars thru taxes. There's no way to not force the economic cost on ppl

I don't disagree with electric cars in principal I'm just saying ATM they are still more expensive than ICE Vehicles and still out of reach for many

As for electricity, hardly any oil is used for that. Green energy would mostly phase out Coal not crude oil

Also crude oil is used in countless products. Even when the day comes that every car on earth goes electric, we will still be using up tones of oil for things like:

Diesel for heavier transportation, jet fuel, rubber tires, asphalt, shingles, oil based paints and lubricants, plastics etc etc etc

a tesla in my country costs 317k USD, it's ridiculous.

Economy
37 minutes ago, Popo said:

a tesla in my country costs 317k USD, it's ridiculous.

I mean some electric models are cheaper than others

The most affordable ones now can almost compete economically with gas cars now if u take into account the long term (cheaper recharge and longer life span)

But the upfront investment is still too much for many ppl

Also the government needs to build charging stations cuz there's hardly anywhere to charge them where I live.

jesse_batista

Jessica Germ
5 hours ago, Noah said:

Umm... Was this needed? 

5 hours ago, Economy said:

I mean this is kind of irrelevant to who's the president

Technology unlocked shale and now higher oil prices have accelerated it. Its market forces not Trump or Obama

It was a joke :toofunny:

Btw, which one of y'all got my reply deleted :triggered: Ever heard of a joke? Ew :rip:

Edited by Jessica Germ

Economy
1 hour ago, Jessica Germ said:

It was a joke :toofunny:

Btw, which one of y'all got my reply deleted :triggered: Ever heard of a joke? Ew :rip:

What was ur reply? I didn't see :emma:

jesse_batista

Jessica Germ
1 hour ago, Economy said:

What was ur reply? I didn't see :emma:

The "thank donald t*ump libtards" thing :madge: which is funny cuz im a liberal myself. Just that i have a sense of humor :lolly: 

Popo
16 hours ago, Economy said:

I mean some electric models are cheaper than others

The most affordable ones now can almost compete economically with gas cars now if u take into account the long term (cheaper recharge and longer life span)

But the upfront investment is still too much for many ppl

Also the government needs to build charging stations cuz there's hardly anywhere to charge them where I live.

it's honestly not worth it even for the lower end models.. there are like less than 10 charging points here. the hassle and price is too much

• Like 1