💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Will Flash Her Vagina In ASIB

Ronlop

Featured Posts

LGMonster95

Why is such a big deal too? From what I've heard that scene is not even 1 second long and it's just nudity, like how someone said it's not like she's f*cking masturbating in front of everyone lmao. Also ASIB isn't really for everyone, this movie has always been rated r for different things and people who have seen it before knows this 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Raccoon

Reminds me of... :stalkga:

Warning Explicit 18+

[nudity removed]

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

Bradley
1 hour ago, freebit said:

If "for everyone" you mean you would prefer it be rated PG so people can take their kids to go see it, then I definitely don't agree - for the most part, kids are not going to care about a gritty, romantic drama about two adults anyway. Plus, isn't alcoholism a plot point? It's not going to be for everyone IMO. If it's geared to adults, why hold back? Why have something like a SJP-style sex scene with a bra & undies on? Plus, 3 previous "clean" versions of ASIB exist anyway. I say let them be realistic this time around. :shrug:

You can have sex naked without having to show your genitals though. It's camera work.

Anyway, I'm old enough to see the film, I just wish it was shown to a wider demographic. I mean I have no control over what rating it gets anyway so let's wait and see the final product.

LGMonster95
10 minutes ago, nerdface97 said:

why do some of you act like you haven’t seen her vag anyway? she showed it when she performed venus in london and also there is a photo behind the scenes when she did those recreations of old paintings in 2013. the one when she is hanged naked.

Also at Brit awards in 2010, some candids from 2011, and in 2016 too lmao and they still act like it's a big deal 

ordinarynam1310

Catch me at the front rows just to see the close up of her vag 

Come thruuuu

• Admin locked this topic

Archived