💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 is NOT coming this year!

Spartacus

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Soundtracks are rarely promoted as its own event, it is just a tool to sell the movie by giving the vibe for it. 

If there's new album this year, it will be end of year when her residency supposed to start. It will be 1-2 punch stuffs.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MeloArtDramaPop

I just want a new album before 2020 so she can have 5 number 1 albums this decade and be the only one at that:firega: taylor aint coming until 2020 too

sethrb101

I agree LG6 and ASIB are two big projects to juggle at once, but somethinggg has to be happening considering all the studio teases. I don’t know what to think at this point :ladyhaha:

#Gaga2020

Lextyr97

You guys need to realize that besides Gaga being in the movie, she has nothing to do with the promotional aspect of ASIB

sethrb101
25 minutes ago, MeloArtDramaPop said:

I just want a new album before 2020 so she can have 5 number 1 albums this decade and be the only one at that:firega: taylor aint coming until 2020 too

Before 2020 sounds plausible for sure. Would she really be the only one to attain that for this decade?

#Gaga2020

I’m not sure why you all think Gaga will put all her effort into promoting a movie soundtrack. It just seems like a bit of a reach to me. I feel like she definitely has a lot on her plate right now with ASIB and Vegas coming this year. I’m hopeful that she’ll release new music this year, but I won’t hold my breath.

Spartacus

I don't know if she'll even promote this movie, and even so, LG6 is not coming this year.  She is NOT going to allow LG6 to distract from ASIB and possible award noms.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Darcklighter22
7 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Soundtracks are rarely promoted as its own event, it is just a tool to sell the movie by giving the vibe for it. 

If there's new album this year, it will be end of year when her residency supposed to start. It will be 1-2 punch stuffs.

This no one promotes movie soundtracks. Her involvement in movie promo will be minor compared to an album cycle. I'd say year end before residency.

Delulu Rogers

You say the word promote like it's 2011. If gaga promotes any of these the way she did PI or TC she'll even have time to start up a new farm this summer!

YASKALE

Y'all are messy.

"Guys she's TOTALLY going to release LG6 when she's deep into her Las Vegas residency and is singing before tens of thousands multiple times a month while bringing it day in and day out to high-paying customers because she's going to have so much free time then!!

And she's TOTALLY just dicking around with some of the biggest producers in music right now in the middle of her rural disconnected palatial Malibu residence because it's not like she has anything else going on right now!!"

gagarox

Who said she has to promote soundtrack? it will automatically get promoted when she gives interviews with bradley on ellen, kimmel and fallon. when was the last time movie stars sang songs from their films to promote it? they just give interviews....

Lord knows if she can give us 100 MR performances that no one asked for.. she can give all of the above this year. Also now she is tied with work till 2020 so no  baby i guess... 

gagarox
7 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

You guys need to realize that besides Gaga being in the movie, she has nothing to do with the promotional aspect of ASIB

exactly. we didnt see ryan gosling and emma stone singing tunes from la la land to promote their movie. Just cuz its a musical doesnt mean gaga has to sing. she can ofc sing ASIB material at her Vegas shows... but im surprised why she hasnt released Vegas dates yet

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived