๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 is NOT coming this year!

Spartacus

Featured Posts

Spartacus

We have 7 months left in 2018.ย  Do you really think Gaga's going to release and promote a soundtrack (very likely at least one single from the soundtrack), promote and release a movie, release and promote LG6's lead single, release and promote LG6 and promote and open a vegas residency all within 7 months?ย  Just cuz she has a couple metal screws in her hip doesn't make her a robot!

ย 

On 5/17/2018 at 4:26 PM, Spartacus said:

Gaga is not going to release LG6 during ASIB.ย  lol I know Gaga will want ALL the focus to be on ASIB so she gets them Oscar and Golden Globe noms.ย  LG6 will only distract from the movie. :lolga:

Plus Gaga released 'The Cure' just LAST YEAR!ย  What more do ya'll want ffs!ย  And let's be honest --ย  within 6 months of LG6's release ya'll are gonna be complaining for LG7.ย  Greedy lil bottoms. :laughga:

-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐†๐Œ๐€โ„ข

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
flopheart

I think she could put out something a little bit earlier the vegas residency

Vitleysingur

Anything Could Happen

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

HermesGr

Vegas Residency, would be right to start with a new single running to attract the world.

Vega will not only reffering to fans, so it needs to appeal the crowd n make a new buzz to gp..

PunkTheFunk

Although I do agree that LG6 is a bit unlikely this year, I think we're way overestimating Gaga's involvement in the ASIB promo -- Warner Brothers will pretty much take care of the whole thing.ย Gaga will maybe do a press junket, a few appearances on late night, and an awards performance. Unlike an album cycle, the burden won't be on her since she's only a part of the project.:huntyga:

LadyLuca
25 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

We have 7 months left in 2018.ย  Do you really think Gaga's going to release and promote a soundtrack (very likely at least one single from the soundtrack), promote and release a movie, release and promote LG6's lead single, release and promote LG6 and promote and open a vegas residency all within 7 months?ย  Just cuz she has a couple metal screws in her hip doesn't make her a robot!

ย 

And let's be honest --ย  within 6 months of LG6's release ya'll are gonna be complaining for LG7.ย  Greedy lil bottoms. :laughga:

I also dont think we get LG6 this year. Its delulu. Buut we might get something because she will want to have new music in her Vegas show besides ASIB.ย 

I think Lg6 is comming in 2019 (she will maybe sing a song or two at the vegas show, jsut to make sure people will comeย continuous)

ย 

And yea LG7 will be expected by our Delulus @ every Award show or every Tweet or picture shes uploading. It will prob really start that soon. First we expect the EP and then LG7.ย  Its only right after a release that nearly all fans know when the next album comes. But most of us get distraced during the long wait. '#LG6In2019

Saade Baena

May/June - Bloodpop x Gaga

August - ASIB's promotion singleย 

October - Soundtrack Album

ย 

she needs to promote the film until February when she finishes the Oscar-winning season

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Weasel
18 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Although I do agree that LG6 is a bit unlikely this year, I think we're way overestimating Gaga's involvement in the ASIB promo -- Warner Brothers will pretty much take care of the whole thing.ย Gaga will maybe do a press junket, a few appearances on late night, and an awards performance. Unlike an album cycle, the burden won't be on her since she's only a part of the project.:huntyga:

I don't get the whole ''she'll be too busy with ASIB'' either. It's a movie, her involvement was finished long ago lol. What is she still going to do for it besides an interview or 2. They'll likely film a ton of interviews in perhaps a week and call it a day. As for the music in the movie, isn't it just going to be part of the movie? Like, there is nothing they can do with the music. It's not going to be promoted, it's not going to have music videos, it won't have live performances. It is a complete stand alone release as part of a movie.

Meanwhile, some people on here make it seem as if it's going to be the hottest radio release of the year and will be promoted with the movie. I don't think the goal of the songs is to promote the movie nor will the movie promote the songs. The songs are just part of the plot and had to be included. The songs are part of a fictional character, I don't see how Gaga releasing her completely own music before, during or soon after the premiere of the movie will canibalize the supposed ''potential'' of ASIB songs.ย 

monketsharona
41 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I think we're way overestimating Gaga's involvement in the ASIB promo -- Warner Brothers will pretty much take care of the whole thing.ย Gaga will maybe do a press junket, a few appearances on late night, and an awards performance. Unlike an album cycle, the burden won't be on her since she's only a part of the project.:huntyga:

I agree, the soundtrack is definitely made to promote a movie. And the promo for a movie is generally focused on few weeks before it is out and when the movie is released. I don't see ASIBย being aired for months tbh.

The actors will mainly be involved in September / October and that's it. Don't forget most of BTS things are recorded when a movies is being shot. And most of interviews released are pre-recorded / done long time before a movie is out.

PunkTheFunk
8 hours ago, Weasel said:

The songs are part of a fictional character, I don't see how Gaga releasing her completely own music before, during or soon after the premiere of the movie will canibalize the supposed ''potential'' of ASIB songs.ย 

If anything it'll increase hypeย :huntyga:

Doncho

I think she is releasing a new album-music projectย to sell tickets for her Vegas show. But it will be her least promoted album so we will be sad about it. Hope Im wrong and she gives it great promo though

GypsyBabe

pl9ZXyllg

โšฏอ›

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived