💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga in the studio with Justin Tranter!!

joeymonda

Featured Posts

RodeckDanny

WHO DAT can someone tell me!?

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SKANK
11 minutes ago, DannyRodeck said:

WHO DAT can someone tell me!?

Justin Tranter was the lead singer of Semi Precious Weapons, the band Gaga used to open for, and founders of the "Garage Glamorous" music scene Gaga sang about in Paparazzi. When Gaga became successful she brought them on tour with her. Justin eventually ditched Semi Precious Weapons and became a hit song writer. (I think I got that right.)

Gaga Monster

Should sound interesting:messga: Still want RedOne:messga:

GGD Presidential Elections

FranPCC

Actually i don´t like the idea... Im afraid Gaga gets into basic pop music like she did with The Cure.... Thats not the Gaga i praise..giphy.gif

LePetitGAGABLover

I read this as Justin Bieber and I was about to burn my stan card.:huntyga:

OT: Cool?

Haroon

That’s so cool :flutter: Semi Precious Weapons are probably my favourite opening act from Gaga’s tours, they had stage presence and attitude. Pretty excited for these two to be working together considering the great songs he’s been part of for other artists and Gaga’s own creativity :firega: 

GagaSkeletonWay
On 17/5/2018 at 2:42 AM, FranPCC said:

Actually i don´t like the idea... Im afraid Gaga gets into basic pop music like she did with The Cure.... Thats not the Gaga i praise..giphy.gif

You never know.

I guess no one really expected a song like Perfect Illusion from a collab between Gaga, Ronson, Bloodpop and Kevin Parker :awkney:

ryanripley
On 5/17/2018 at 1:42 AM, FranPCC said:

well the cure was produced by DJWS so idk how you'd make that connection

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

dit

Guys Gaga needs a hit so idk why yall are hating on the idea of her working with a hit maker. :huntyga:

I'm not saying she needs to be generic but she deff needs someone with a bit of a understanding of how hit songs are constructed on her team this time around and she clearly has that with Justin. He can help rile in a lot of her ideas and make them more palatable for the masses...something she's been struggling to do for a while now. Let's wait and hear what they make together before judging and never forget that Gaga usually brings out interesting sides to the ppl she collabs with. 

Green Detox
On 5/16/2018 at 8:54 AM, Jenina said:

DdR3_MBVwAAqz8T.jpg

Oh my god he also underwent his own Joanne era

ryanripley
Just now, dit said:

Guys Gaga needs a hit so idk why yall are hating on the idea of her working with a hit maker. :huntyga:

I'm not saying she needs to be generic but she deff needs someone with a bit of a understanding of how hit songs are constructed on her team this time around and she clearly has that with Justin. He can help rile in a lot of her ideas and make them more palatable for the masses...something she's been struggling to do for a while now. Let's wait and hear what they make together before judging and never forget that Gaga usually brings out interesting sides to the ppl she collabs with. 

i think having justin onboard might be pointing the arrow to them wanting an era that has at least one hit

idk how they'll make it work with vegas and ASIB coming up but wig :huntyga: maybe her team have finally remembered her spotify password

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

dit
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

i think having justin onboard might be pointing the arrow to them wanting an era that has at least one hit

idk how they'll make it work with vegas and ASIB coming up but wig :huntyga: maybe her team have finally remembered her spotify password

word-lettuce-growing-52794852.jpg

pray-3.png

Luxe Ford

Choose your friends wisely, honey...

*deals out stan application flyers*

Ok...breathe...breed. Things have turned out well so far.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Archived