rumor

June 8th

SwissMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

Rumour threads never excite me. :saladga: like when have they been proven to be accurate?

Sylvanas

6/8??? The truth was in her lipstick all along, we just didn't realize!!! :messga:

rOaB1NU.jpg

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

Lord Ryry

they blocked me for exposing them several times, you should all just block them too

IAmNotHere1997

first 20 April, then 27 April, then May 4, now June 8...sure Joanne 

Free My Mind

gagawhoami posted that the bloodpop single was meant to be out june 1st but may have been pushed back to mid june :O

NIGHTCRAWLER
3 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

first 20 April, then 27 April, then May 4, now June 8...sure Joanne 

remember when they said Gaga's new single is coming in November :ladyhaha: then Januar :ladyhaha: then March and April and May :ladyhaha:  now June :ladyhaha:

Michaelandro

1h3aeZA.gif

Let me just sit back and wait for the meltdowns over non existent songs and made up release dates

LastNight

It’s a guess at the ASIB trailer release date. Ocean’s 8 is released on the 8th of June in the US, lots of people are predicting that it is the first film the ASIB trailer will be shown before. 

It’s a pretty safe bet, anyone could put two and two together. I’m not saying it’s guaranteed, but it does make sense: both are Warner Bros projects, both centre around women/a woman and both are probably targeting similar demographics. These insiders are fun but they don’t know anything really, at least not when it comes to Gaga. And I bet the trailer will end up coming out the day before anyway, didn’t someone on here say trailers usually get released on Thursdays? That would be the 7th. 

Gonna be honest Music Tea and Facts is actually pretty darn reliable with like everyone but Gaga :huntyga:

They have so much tea on like Selena and Xtina and stuff but anything on Gaga they are just flops :huntyga:

CyanLights
19 hours ago, Sylvanas said:

6/8??? The truth was in her lipstick all along, we just didn't realize!!! :messga:

rOaB1NU.jpg

-war flashbacks-

Enigma

4/20 was the last one I believed and I was hoping for May 11 since I believed in a possibility of the single just being postponed.

That was the last one tho, I’m not falling for anything anymore

Lava

Yeah the lead single was supposed to be out within the first two weeks of May. And here we are, two weeks in, with nothing... 

tenor.gif?itemid=5022281

Archived