SwissMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music
2 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Yaaasss...

I'm listening right now to her brand new leaked single from her new album: Million Starbucks

DdFPJ_DX4AAXn6T.jpg

free copies with every caramel latte I hope? (non fat of course so she could stay as a skinny legend :derpga:)

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

SwissMonster
7 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

i said some tea not some tea about gaga

so what is the tea that the acc has spilled :oprah:

Go on page 7, I posted some

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

monsterdino
45 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

This one happened and also this one:

Also this one:

Aaannd this one:

I can continue with this one. It was also right:

I am to tired to go further cause he tweets a lot of things in a day (not only teas).

Btw, I don’t say I believe him. It just gets me hyped cause he was right with a lot of things

Ariana's album is coming out August tho not July + all the other tea was revealed from another twitter acc TheStandom 

SwissMonster
3 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Ariana's album is coming out August tho not July + all the other tea was revealed from another twitter acc TheStandom 

It was more about No tears left to cry coming in April. Well, even if it’s from another twitter acc. Why should the Gaga date be wrong info? And who knows maybe those account work together. But never mind. I was just posting it here. We won’t know until then

monsterdino
1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

It was more about No tears left to cry coming in April. Well, even if it’s from another twitter acc. Why should the Gaga date be wrong info? And who knows maybe those account work together. But never mind. I was just posting it here. We won’t know until then

nnn not working together

plus Ariana was highly rumored to release on April and  even HDD confirmed a date of when Ariana is going to release 2 weeks prior

DutchHooker
43 minutes ago, GaGaSwift said:

free copies with every caramel latte I hope? (non fat of course so she could stay as a skinny legend :derpga:)

Yassss! Of course! :sis:

You'll get a copy of Starbucks Reasons too if you're deciding not to take whip cream, cuz it makes you a fatty...

Lady Starbucks, as the queen of the company, will decide to remove sugar from it's products for more skinyness... :firega:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

SwissMonster
4 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

nnn not working together

plus Ariana was highly rumored to release on April and  even HDD confirmed a date of when Ariana is going to release 2 weeks prior

Are you the other account maybe? :trollga: Even If he takes his info from others. Still means that he post real stuff so...

But, I dont really care about those facts. He got 100% more right then all the other Twitter „Inside“ accounts I saw. So I kind of feel hyped (means not that I believe it)

zakariah

If anything, it’s probably the ASIB trailer. 

I’m honestly more excited for ASIB than LG6 at this point, mainly because we kinda know what has to promote ASIB, because it’s WB doing the marketing etc. and not her team. 

joemayzzin

I'd be fine with June 8th cause its 4 days after my birthday and that would be a great belated gift from Gaga! 

hopefully its true cause after all these previous dates idk anymore :stalkga:

Vertisharr

Yep, basically insert any Friday and be like "lol, in 2018 we got 52 Fridays, that means my s****y rumor has some crazy 1/52 chance to turn out to be true so...let's make those horny twinks some hope that she will actually release something :poot:"

JudasJustDance
6 hours ago, TheGagaOfItAll said:

you have no clue how bad the met gala rumor messed me up, i wanted that to be true so bad...

this better be even factually true.

Same here :saladga: but ima assume it’s fake but at the same time please me true :bye:

Chickens in Malibu

What really surprises me

is HOW EASILY these fake rumor accounts get away with their B.S

Wait until June 8 and it turns out this is fake, on June 9th people will believe what this account says again.

Archived