question

Dream collab for Gaga?

Featured Posts

RockFan87   Paws Up 57
RockFan87

I'm so shocked no one here is mentioning Hayley Williams, but are mentioning basic, cringey, and generic "artists" like Cardi B and Nicki Minaj lol. Let's get real, guys.  

• YAAAS 1

A Hybrid   Paws Up 1,240
A Hybrid
7 minutes ago, RockFan87 said:

You have a good point there. It just wouldn't work, unfortunately. I'm very shocked that nobody here has listed Hayley Williams, she's super talented and amazing. 

I liked Paramore when I was younger, Gaga is a bit more mature though, it'd be interesting to see what kind of song they could do together

Scheiße is overrated

RockFan87   Paws Up 57
RockFan87
26 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

I liked Paramore when I was younger, Gaga is a bit more mature though, it'd be interesting to see what kind of song they could do together

Are you trying to say that Paramore is "immature" and for kids only? Have you heard their new album After Laughter? It's so good and more mature then their older music. People here are mentioning Cardi B, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Katy Perry and other singers who are so cringey and immature. I don't know anyone over the age of 15 who likes them.

Edited by RockFan87
  • Like 1

HosedDownGypsy   Paws Up 106
HosedDownGypsy

Adele, daft punk, celine dion

• Like 1
BalladGa is Dope

JohnWayne97   Paws Up 209
JohnWayne97

Paul

Elton

Adele

Celine

Kendrick

• Like 1

A Hybrid   Paws Up 1,240
A Hybrid
16 minutes ago, RockFan87 said:

Are you trying to say that Paramore is "immature" and for kids only? Have you heard their new album After Laughter? It's so good and more mature then their older music. People here are mentioning Cardi B, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Katy Perry and other singers who are so cringey and immature. I don't know anyone over the age of 15 who likes them.

I agree that the artists you mentioned are childish and cringe and no, I've only heard the album with Still Into You in it

Scheiße is overrated

DiaryOfAfrodita   Paws Up 620
DiaryOfAfrodita
51 minutes ago, RockFan87 said:

You listed basic and cringey "artists" like Cardi B and Nicki Minaj, but not an amazing artist like Hayley Williams? Okay, whatever floats your boat I guess. 

idontknowher.gif

heygirl   Paws Up 660
heygirl

kendrick and rihanna and daft punk , i think it'd be interesting to see her explore those genres a bit more (hip hop / rap / etc.)

• Like 1
accepting and loving, cause that's what makes a little monster!

RockFan87   Paws Up 57
RockFan87
7 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

I agree that the artists you mentioned are childish and cringe and no, I've only heard the album with Still Into You in it

Yeah, no doubt about that. Still into You is a very catchy song. The self title album which that song is in is fantastic. I recommend you listen to their other albums, they're great. 

DannyRodeck   Paws Up 385
DannyRodeck

Rihanna, Sia, Janelle Monae

Check out my Million Reasons cover: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE5nmPJzV9U

Knife   Paws Up 2,437
Knife

I think a Rihanna collab would produce a good pop song.

That being said, I  still can't see it happening. I don't know if Gaga's the kind of girl anymore to collaborate with Ri; maybe The Fame Monster Gaga, but I don't know any more.. :interestinga:

RockFan87   Paws Up 57
RockFan87
2 hours ago, domixwodix said:

How old are you?

Why do you want to know my age? It's irrelevant.