• Last Reply
Zaskar

Any rock artist, even Bon Jovi would do :huntyga:

And whodafuq is Hayley Williams? :oprah:

A Hybrid
10 hours ago, domixwodix said:

How old are you?

7 hours ago, RockFan87 said:

Why do you want to know my age? It's irrelevant. 

not really :poot: 

No family’s safe when I sashay

Guest JolanJoringel
15 hours ago, monsthair said:

Lady Gaga feat. Joanne

Lady Gaga feat. Joanne & Stefani Germanotta & Jo Calderone could actually be ... intense! Showing her vocal versatility :tony:

Blond

Imagine a collab with Adele :pray:

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

RockFan87
11 hours ago, ARPiT said:

Any rock artist, even Bon Jovi would do :huntyga:

And whodafuq is Hayley Williams? :oprah:

Bon Jovi would be dope, indeed. You seriously don't know who Hayley Williams is? You must be living under rock for the past 11 years lol. 

Zaskar
10 hours ago, RockFan87 said:

Bon Jovi would be dope, indeed. You seriously don't know who Hayley Williams is? You must be living under rock for the past 11 years lol. 

No, never heard of her(?) :selena:

Queen Gloria
On 5/15/2018 at 12:48 PM, RockFan87 said:

I'm so shocked no one here is mentioning Hayley Williams, but are mentioning basic, cringey, and generic "artists" like Cardi B and Nicki Minaj lol. Let's get real, guys.  

On 5/15/2018 at 12:52 PM, A Hybrid said:

I liked Paramore when I was younger, Gaga is a bit more mature though, it'd be interesting to see what kind of song they could do together

On 5/15/2018 at 1:03 PM, RockFan87 said:

Are you trying to say that Paramore is "immature" and for kids only? Have you heard their new album After Laughter? It's so good and more mature then their older music. People here are mentioning Cardi B, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Katy Perry and other singers who are so cringey and immature. I don't know anyone over the age of 15 who likes them.

I effing LOVE Paramore's latest album, After Laughter. Hayley has spoken about having a big musical revelation/maturing and writing different (poppier) music. Her becoming a big David Byrne/Talking Heads fan had a lot to do with it. I could totally see them doing something like this together. 

Archived