1. Speechless

Scheisse should be on the list

Look at those clowns

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oriane
2 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

It's not a very good song but it motivated a lot of people here to be better people and keep the peace with themselves including myself.

Million Reasons as a song doesn't get hate at all, Gaga just over performed it so people are bored

Teeth might be a bit off though, it's just so cringe.

Papa-pop generic?

They could say the same about Bad Romance, Poker Face or Just Dance but they don't complain, even though she keeps performing them after 10 years and it's becoming boring.

I agree Paparazzi sounds too pop and the production got a bit old, but this chorus ! It's what made me fall in love with her.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

derpmonster
9 hours ago, LibraOctober98 said:

What's the appeal of HML? Not being shady, I just genuinely don't know. I can't understand a single word she's saying in the song lol

It's the part, "I could be your girl, girl, girl, girl, girl, girl, but would you love me if I ruled the world, world, world." The sound, the vocals, the rawness, the vulnerability, the genuineness, and the oddness. Gaga says something only a very famous person would say but yet we feel it so deeply. The instrumentation grows on you. I didn't like it at first.

All of the bridge is good actually. "Heavy Metal Lovers play, baby, we were born this way" is very cute.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Pierre
21 hours ago, misunderstood said:

Sinner’s Prayer is praised by fans like it’s the second coming of Jesus, let’s not.

Where? :oprah:

âťťIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanâťž.

misunderstood
10 minutes ago, Pierre said:

Where? :oprah:

So many fans list it as one of her best songs/best from Joanne...idk what you're not seeing

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

LGMonster95

Where's Angel Down, ARTPOP, Bloody Mary, and Joanne? They have some of the most random songs there

papergangstas

YaaSs Paper Gangsta :tony:

.. but Americano at #1?   hmm :ohwell:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

Archived