Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Top 10 Underrated Gaga songs (Ms. Mojo)

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Madam Margolyes

wait, "critics were divided on Speechless"? :madge:  show me these so-called critics faces i wanna fight :grr:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oriane
39 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Underrated by the fans of GGD: 

1. Dope 2. Swine 3. Americano 4. Grigio Girls 5. Angel Down 6. Perfect Illusion 7. Born This Way 8. MANiCURE 9. Sinner’s Prayer 10. Yoü And I

Overrated by the fans of GGD:

1. Sheiße 2. Dancin’ In Circles 3. Million Reasons 4. Dance In The Dark 5. Teeth 6. Venus 7. Do What U Want 8. Bad Romance 9. Paparazzi 10. Monster

Tag me and I’ll give reasons :koons:

Almost perfect

Thank you for putting Swine in this list, and almost all of the other songs are my favorites. I don't think Born this Way is underrated though, it's appreciated to its value, it's not a masterpiece.

I agree with almost all of the overrated exccept for Million Reasons (it gets so much hate), Teeth (very few people like it) and Paparazzi, how dare you include it.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

A Hybrid
4 minutes ago, Oriane said:

Almost perfect

Thank you for putting Swine in this list, and almost all of the other songs are my favorites. I don't think Born this Way is underrated though, it's appreciated to its value, it's not a masterpiece.

I agree with almost all of the overrated exccept for Million Reasons (it gets so much hate), Teeth (very few people like it) and Paparazzi, how dare you include it.

It's not a very good song but it motivated a lot of people here to be better people and keep the peace with themselves including myself.

Million Reasons as a song doesn't get hate at all, Gaga just over performed it so people are bored

Teeth might be a bit off though, it's just so cringe.

Papa-pop generic?

No family’s safe when I sashay

Miel

Y'all better put some respect on Highway Unicorn's name!

3 points in and ready for more

Miel
11 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

wait, "critics were divided on Speechless"? :madge:  show me these so-called critics faces i wanna fight :grr:

I remember when it came out, some critics were like "oh she's trying too hard to be genuine and authentic- it's fake". Just like with Joanne.

It's a dumb mentality tbh

3 points in and ready for more

Twitter

I disgaree with some of these choices: 

So Happy I Could Die 

Sinner’s Prayer

Mary Jane Holland

Electric Chapel

The Queen

Grigio Girls

MANiCURE

Disco Heaven

Fashion!

Come To Mama

These are the REAL underrated gems!

Savage
2 hours ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

:huntyga: Lets be fair, nobody talks about Dope as much as they should, Highway Unicorn gets dragged all the time for being a "filler" & Bad Kids has a mixed response here

Can we drag the people who drag Highway Unicorn as “filler?” It opened the BTWB, filler my ass. :trollga:

misunderstood
2 hours ago, Pierre said:

DITD isn't underrated. I'd change it with Electric Chappel or Sinner's Prayer.

Sinner’s Prayer is praised by fans like it’s the second coming of Jesus, let’s not.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

bpmMonkey

I mean, it’s a cute list, but we could argue here forever since we clearly see Gaga as our one true leader and basically every song we like and got no music video is underrated in our opinion. Gaga rarely puts out crappy songs, so it’s hard to put the non singles in a list.. it’s like sort gold by its color. 

Sorry for my diplomatic ass, tear each other apart if you like  

large.png

:bye::bye::bye:

Zaskar
1 hour ago, A Hybrid said:

Underrated by the fans of GGD: 

1. Dope 2. Swine 3. Americano 4. Grigio Girls 5. Angel Down 6. Perfect Illusion 7. Born This Way 8. MANiCURE 9. Sinner’s Prayer 10. Yoü And I

Overrated by the fans of GGD:

1. Sheiße 2. Dancin’ In Circles 3. Million Reasons 4. Dance In The Dark 5. Teeth 6. Venus 7. Do What U Want 8. Bad Romance 9. Paparazzi 10. Monster

Tag me and I’ll give reasons :koons:

OMG!! Just add Just Another Day to the underrated list, and then it's PERFECT! :tony:

A Hybrid
3 minutes ago, ARPiT said:

OMG!! Just add Just Another Day to the underrated list, and then it's PERFECT! :tony:

You're absolutely right, corrected

No family’s safe when I sashay

ssslyboy

That narrator's voice is bubbly and annoying.  I bet she hasn't even heard any of Gaga's album tracks.

2 hours ago, ryanripley said:

ugh i love this channel, such a good way to waste time

this is a pretty solid list bar Dope, BK and maaaaybe GG but GG is a really sweet song

i think in terms of the gp who are missing out on album tracks, Dope and BK should be replaced with HML/EC and Joanne and maybe switch GG/PG out with The Fame since it's so fun

2 hours ago, LibraOctober98 said:

What's the appeal of HML? Not being shady, I just genuinely don't know. I can't understand a single word she's saying in the song lol

HML imo could have been a huge dance hit. It was made for the clubs & radio. Great melodies and a pulsating base, what more could you ask for? I can understand every word clearly maybe you need hearing aids no tea/shade lol. But Grigio Girls and Highway Unicorn on this list is a reach if I’ve ever seen one. Hope their elbows’ ok.

shame
1 hour ago, Madam Margolyes said:

Critics were extremely prejudiced against Gaga back in the day. They couldn't see past her flamboyant persona and see an actual person writing from her very human experiences. :madge: that's why some critics thought the song was a "fraud" :smh:

angels forever, forever angels

Archived