Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

PLL Spinoff Trailer: The Perfectionnists

OBEY

Featured Posts

OBEY

It got a first season order of 10 episodes today!

edit: 10 episode series order*

Haroon

OMG YES! So glad they aren't doing what they finished the main series with, I was worried :rip: I feel like my life has been missing something ever since Pretty Little Liars ended, it'd been a part of my teenagehood and growing up :giveup:

RAMROD

sksksksks watch this spin off will be stretch for far too long just like the main show #whycantthisshowstaydead

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

OBEY
14 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

But..  what's it about? Will it still be about A etc?

No not at all! Its a 2 books series, there's a murder and one of the main characters did it and they try to find who and the ending its unexpected!

MaybeKermit
19 minutes ago, OBEY said:

No not at all! Its a 2 books series, there's a murder and one of the main characters did it and they try to find who and the ending its unexpected!

Ugh so nothing new..

Do we know about possible cameos by the other PLL girls?

OBEY
13 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

Ugh so nothing new..

Do we know about possible cameos by the other PLL girls?

Shay is rumoured.

ItsTommyBitch

LET IT DIE, MARLENE KING RUINS EVERYTHING SHE TOUCHES :air: 

私è‡Șèș«ă‚‚こた䞖た䞭もèȘ°ă‚‚ă‹ă‚Œă‚‚ăŒ, どんăȘă«èŻă‚„ă‹ăȘäșș生でも, どんăȘにæ‚Č惚ăȘäșș生でも, い぀かは怉èȌし, ç ŽćŁŠă•ă‚Œă€æ¶ˆæ»…ă—ăŠă—ăŸă†. すăčăŠăŒă‚‚ăšă‚‚ăšă“ăźäž–ă«ć­˜ćœšă—ăȘい侀瞬ぼćč»æƒłăȘぼだから

OBEY
2 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

LET IT DIE, MARLENE KING RUINS EVERYTHING SHE TOUCHES :air: 

The fact that it has 10 episodes and won't be as successful as PLL will probably make it a 2 seasons of 10 episodes show. well I hope :air: 

OBEY
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

sksksksks watch this spin off will be stretch for far too long just like the main show #whycantthisshowstaydead

its a series 10 episode order, so I guess its 10 eps and then bye its done?

mpthecat
9 hours ago, OBEY said:

its a series 10 episode order, so I guess its 10 eps and then bye its done?

No, networks call it series order when they order xy episodes of a new show. If the show performs well they can make a back order of additional episodes to the season. It would be called a limited series if there is only a set amount of episodes of the show and no more. :)

I think this show would benefit from having only 10-13 episode seasons because what ruined PLL among many things - aside from the lazy plotting and writing - is the 22-24 episode seasons till season 6. With less episodes, they can plot tighter with less filler episodes and red herrings.

After being burned by the later seasons, I swore that I would never watch anything that Marlene puts out but Ali and Mona will pull me back into watching this. I hope they can redeem the character of Ali, because her storyline (and clothing!!) after season 5 was atrocious and I love Sasha and Ali.

Archived