šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Joanne World Tour DVD Cancelled??

Paulchieffo

Featured Posts

Duella Dvil
48 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

Girl relax, the Monster Ball DVD didn't come out till November 27th of 2011. Almost 7Ā months after the tour ended.

It will come eventually. We just have to wait patiently.

Also keep in mind that the Monster Ball DVD was released during the promotional cycle of Born This Way. As it was released on the same day as the remix compilation album. So I definitely don't think it's cancelled I just think it will be a part of the new era

www.instagram.com/theduella666

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J
56 minutes ago, Dutch said:

She will secretly replace all the ASIB files with the JWT DVD before the ASIB premiere. Just wait.Ā :ohwell:

Loving that concept!Ā 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Blake

Delta Goodrem's Wings Of The Wild Tour was in October/November 2016 and the DVD is still coming soon, and I'm waiting patiently so I'm sure you can wait a bit more for Gaga. :flop:Ā 

That J
8 minutes ago, Reginald said:

I'm still waiting for the Born This Way Ball DVD.Ā 

My biggest fantasy is to go back to that night, that show and do it all over again. I know she wont but if she ever had that castle rebuilt and did a BTWB Reborn tour, Id HAVE to go to every date. No joke.Ā 

Ā 

It was THAT great.Ā 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Chickens in Malibu

It'll probably end up in the list of the things Gaga announced but never released to this dateĀ :ladyhaha:

Raccoon
19 hours ago, Henri Bardot said:

rebel heart tour DVD took 2 yearsĀ :huntyga:

Yet it's bad edited :ohwell:

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

Henri Bardot
14 minutes ago, Raccoon said:

Yet it's bad edited :ohwell:

speaking the truthĀ :tea:

pooiota

Raccoon
59 minutes ago, reversewarhol said:

What shows were BTWB and artRave recorded?

BTWB I really don't know if it had been recorded.

But artRave aparently was at the Birmingham date :air:

Ā 

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

monsthair

We don't care about Joanne World Tour DVD all I need in my life is the best tour of the universe THE BORN THIS WAY BALLĀ 

Eurotrash
1 hour ago, Raccoon said:

Ā 

Ā 

How come Iā€™ve never seen this footage before? :OĀ 

warrentw

I feel like this will be cancelled (I hope i'm proved wrong) I just think we might of getting some sort of acknowledgment about it after the cancellation. If it does ever come out i hope it will be just a full on concert and not a documentary, although one would be good on the dvd extras. And just to add about the BTWB i always hoped see would do two - fours dates somewhere for the purpose of raising money for the btw foundation and obviously recording it for dvd.Ā Ā 

Phlop
3 hours ago, reversewarhol said:

What shows were BTWB and artRave recorded?

Richardson recorded some dates for the BtW documentary. I donā€™t know the exact shows, but I remember it was noted some dates were recorded. I just donā€™t think they ever got good footage.

Artrave had recordings and even a stream.

BYE

GypsyBabe

Like other members have said, a DVD like this takes a lot of time to put together. SoĀ I am not worried.Ā 

Iā€™m excited because this was the first tour that I got to see her on and it is also my favorite album of hers...so it means a lot to me. :flutter:Ā 

Iā€™m going to choose to look at this DVD as an expression of her strength and less like a melancholy moment in her career. I mean, she is one strong woman to perform like she did, in pain,Ā for all those shows. What a warrior and a role model.Ā 

āšÆĶ›

Archived