Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Joanne World Tour DVD Cancelled??

Paulchieffo

Featured Posts

Paulchieffo

So it's been months since the Joanne world tour ended and the filming was done and yet we have heard nothing about the professional footage they took. I know Gaga was in a lot of pain and may not have performed as well as she wanted to at the filmed shows. Do you think maybe she's scrapped it due to being unhappy with the final result. As someone who loves watching live shows back I really hope she does end up releasing it..

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

no, be patient, these things take time

all because it hasn't happened so soon doesn't mean it's automatically cancelled

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

LUO YI

I waited more than a year for a  ****ing Rebel Heart Tour DVD :triggered: of course we can wait much more :huntyga:

The night sky tells all

Dutch

She will secretly replace all the ASIB files with the JWT DVD before the ASIB premiere. Just wait. :ohwell:

OMonster

Whether it's cancelled or not; none of us know, but I do know that I wouldn't be too upset if it were to be. Whilst I absolutely do want to experience another of her tour's in high quality (especially with my dates being cancelled), I feel like there's something a bit uncomfortable about the JWT Film now. 

If it is true that the DVD was specifically being filmed at the Birmingham dates, I would not be able to fully enjoy watching it. We know that she was in severe pain throughout those shows... and from what I've seen, they were not the best shows of the tour. If the DVD were to be more of a compilation (which I don't think it could be?) of dates, I would absolutely be here for it. The JWT is one of her most visually fantastic tours, and she sang and performed possibly the best she has. Certainly not the most outrageously, but it was very energised and performative. 

It's a real shame what happened to JWT. Beyond the obvious, medical implication to Gaga herself, the tour being cut short was especially unfortunate for how incredible it was. I am not sure we will ever see Gaga perform the way she did, and in such a great setting, ever again. 

subtext / fantasy

Lady Rah Rah

Nope, it's not cancelled. At least for now. She really felt bad for cancelling the final shows (although it was not her fault at all) and said before how she wanted everyone to experience the tour (along those lines anyway). She will release it in due time, I went to the first Birmingham show (best night of my life so far, not exaggerating) and you could not tell at all. When the news broke on the Saturday I was heartbroken! 

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

GypsyVida

Girl relax, the Monster Ball DVD didn't come out till November 27th of 2011. Almost 7 months after the tour ended.

It will come eventually. We just have to wait patiently.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Lady Rah Rah

Also I'd like to add that if she does in fact decide not to go ahead with the DVD, I hope she releases a DVD of her Vegas show. :wub:

ryanripley

also i think it's worth noting she was spotted at the same post production studio as TMBT dvd not too long ago so that's the most recent update we have on the footage

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

NewUsername

These things take time to edit. Compare the editing for example of the Monster Ball DVD with the footage of the On The Run Tour, which was edited in 2 weeks.

Lady Rah Rah
Just now, ryanripley said:

also i think it's worth noting she was spotted at the same post production studio as TMBT dvd not too long ago so that's the most recent update we have on the footage

Exactly. I feel that if she did not want to do it anymore she would've not bothered wasting her time going there to view it or whatever she did there. 

GypsyVida
3 minutes ago, Lady Rah Rah said:

Also I'd like to add that if she does in fact decide not to go ahead with the DVD, I hope she releases a DVD of her Vegas show. :wub:

she also better pray to Jesus that little monsters don't scalp her for not releasing it.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Phlop

Tour DVDs take forever. 

However, it’s still likely it won’t happen. BTWB and ARtrave were both recorded.

BYE

That J

I wouldnt fear yet.  If all is going well behind the scenes with it, Id predict a late November/early December release to cash in on the Christmas season. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived