💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Best Once Upon a Time scenes

Phoebe Buffay

Featured Posts

River

So... what do you have to say about the final?? @EvilRegal

imo it was so boring, so rushed and nothing made any sense anymore.

Spoiler

Like 3 Henrys, 3 Reginas (wish included that is gone for some reason) and many other duplicates.
Kelly-Zelena is still in NY or whatever she was.
There was 0 interaction between Lucy and Emma/Charmings and not only that, 0 scenes of Ella and Henry after the whole season was about them lol
Now like Storybrook became the biggest illegal Disneyland in the world? like Trump would never let that happen :huntyga:
And like where are the daggers now? there were 2 and both are gone.. and like the DO is dead like this? lol
idk it was a dumb ending..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Phoebe Buffay
2 hours ago, River said:

So... what do you have to say about the final?? @EvilRegal

Reveal hidden contents

Like 3 Henrys, 3 Reginas (wish included that is gone for some reason) and many other duplicates.
Kelly-Zelena is still in NY or whatever she was.
There was 0 interaction between Lucy and Emma/Charmings and not only that, 0 scenes of Ella and Henry after the whole season was about them lol
Now like Storybrook became the biggest illegal Disneyland in the world? like Trump would never let that happen :huntyga:
And like where are the daggers now? there were 2 and both are gone.. and like the DO is dead like this? lol
idk it was a dumb ending..

MTE. Tho I wouldn't say it was boring but it felt really rushed. The ending scene really saved the finale. I was in tears. :diane:

Archived