💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Best Once Upon a Time scenes

Phoebe Buffay

Featured Posts

Phoebe Buffay

Since I've been an emotional trainwreck for the past few days because my fave show of all time is ending, let's remember the finest scenes and memories from it? Any OUAT fans in here? What's your fave character? What's your fave season?

My fave character is the Evil Queen / Regina Mills (hence my username - Evil Regal), my fave season is S3 (the scenes with the Wicked Witch and Regina fighting: :tony:).

OUAT6-810x456.jpg

Fave scenes in spoiler

Spoiler

What a show ladies and gents

22c937a06faed9454abddcfa85acc7df.jpg

• Phoebe Buffay changed the title to Best Once Upon a Time scenes
Borislshere

It seems like all my favorite shows are ending this year. Ash Vs. Evil Dead, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and Once. 

tumblr_inline_ol8qt7dRIi1qc7g7w_500.gif

I was hoping that the last two episodes of once would just be catching up with old characters. I could've done without the last minute villain. But it's been a great seven years. 

efa40f9aafda155c5dd8bd513ba880af.gif

LetsGetHigh

Don't have a specific scene but I love the whole show. I even love and adore season 7 and loved what they did with it.

Sad to see it go, but it's time. Wouldn't be mad if Regina and Rumple got their own show tho. 

DelusionalGaga

There are too many to remember them all. But one of my favorites is from season 3 where Emma confesses that she still feels like an orphan. Really heartbreaking. And I love the dynamic between her and Snow. 

Another great one is when the Snow Queen redeems herself in the season 4a finale. I actually cried a bit :selena:

Anyways, I'm so sad that the show is ending but I know that it is for the best. The writers have just been really uninspired the last two seasons 

ItsTommyBitch

Every scene with Regina, the best character

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Phoebe Buffay
6 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Anyways, I'm so sad that the show is ending but I know that it is for the best. The writers have just been really uninspired the last two seasons 

Yeah, I've thought of that too.

17 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Sad to see it go, but it's time. Wouldn't be mad if Regina and Rumple got their own show tho. 

OMG, I'd live

OT: Also one of my faves:

River

I love it too, watch every single episode, I even made my husband love this show.

Our fave characters are Regina and Zelena.

But I'm happy that it's ending.. it became worst and worst, with so many plot holes and cringy wtf moments.. it felt at some point that Cinema students wrote the scripts..

The last season had be a spin off and really start from fresh.. it was indeed interesting but so rushed and like I'm still trying to understand what the hell Gothel wanted and what was the purpose of all the mess + the last 2 episodes are a bit bleh.. the wish realm was the worst idea ever imo.

And I couldn't stand Ella actress.. she's too dramatic and many times it was not connected to the scene at all.. even inside the globe last episode, the first scene, she laughed :air:

And if I hear beignet one single time I'm going to explode on someone  :huntyga:

My favorite season was S3.. it was awesome.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Phoebe Buffay
2 minutes ago, River said:

And I couldn't stand Ella actress.. she's too dramatic and many times it was not connected to the scene at all.. even inside the globe last episode, the first scene, she laughed :air:

NNN same :air::air:

Also, taste. :tony:

Phoebe Buffay

#FUNFACT: Did you guys know that Gaga was offered the role of the Blue Fairy?

350?cb=20160510222450

DelusionalGaga
4 minutes ago, River said:

I love it too, watch every single episode, I even made my husband love this show.

Our fave characters are Regina and Zelena.

But I'm happy that it's ending.. it became worst and worst, with so many plot holes and cringy wtf moments.. it felt at some point that Cinema students wrote the scripts..

The last season had be a spin off and really start from fresh.. it was indeed interesting but so rushed and like I'm still trying to understand what the hell Gothel wanted and what was the purpose of all the mess + the last 2 episodes are a bit bleh.. the wish realm was the worst idea ever imo.

And if I hear beignet one single time I'm going to explode on someone  :huntyga:

All of this tbh :pray:

LetsGetHigh
7 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

#FUNFACT: Did you guys know that Gaga was offered the role of the Blue Fairy?

350?cb=20160510222450

WHAT? WHY DIDNT SHE TAKE IT

The Child
1 hour ago, LetsGetHigh said:

WHAT? WHY DIDNT SHE TAKE IT

She didn’t even answer to the mail the production sent to her back in 2011 or 2012. :selena:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

huttont

The first season was the best imo but I actually enjoyed the frozen season more than anticipated

Archived