omg. 

Nothing new, has been hapening since 1949 ūüôÉ

• Like 1
Instagram.com/1.mxe

Yemeni Feed   Paws Up 704
Yemeni Feed
13 minutes ago, Melech said:

The reach to compare Israel to Nazi germany :smh:  

jews still suffer these days. Anti semitism is high in every country. 

And ahain, the Holocaust is not a lesson. Stop with this victim blaming. 

You have to realize that what they are doing shitty things. No one is victim blaming, but i really respect Israelis that acknowledge the systematic killing of Palestinians. 

• Like 2
Instagram.com/1.mxe

Melech   Paws Up 7,380
Melech
Just now, Yemeni Feed said:

You have to realize that what they are doing shitty things. No one is victim blaming, but i really respect Israelis that acknowledge the systematic killing of Palestinians. 

It is victim blaming to say a victimized group should have learned lessons by the mass murder they witnessed.  

Whispering   Paws Up 15,294
Whispering
5 minutes ago, Melech said:

It is victim blaming to say a victimized group should have learned lessons by the mass murder they witnessed.  

Victim blaming is when you hold a victim responsible for the act against them. That's not what the OP was doing. He wasn't saying Jews were responsible for the violence against them. 

• Like 4

Melech   Paws Up 7,380
Melech
5 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Victim blaming is when you hold a victim responsible for the act against them. That's not what the OP was doing. He wasn't saying Jews were responsible for the violence against them. 

he says it should been a lesson though, it's a form of victim blaming

Whispering   Paws Up 15,294
Whispering
5 minutes ago, Melech said:

Thinking that people will take lessons from history is not the same as saying victims are at fault for crimes and violence committed against them. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Melech   Paws Up 7,380
Melech
3 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Thinking that people will take lessons from history is not the same as saying victims are at fault for crimes and violence committed against them. 

So you see no flaw in ‚Äěthey should have learned‚Äú ?

TheSlash   Paws Up 1,507
TheSlash

But they just won the ESC :messga: :omg: . Why, Israel, why? :madge: 

• Like 1

Edonis   Paws Up 18,829
Edonis
12 minutes ago, Melech said:

Where is anyone in this thread saying or implying that? The need for you to continuously deter threads that shed any light on the horrific actions of the Israeli Government and military against Palestinians is tiring, Simon. That member literally just that said people should remember the atrocities committed in the past to prevent similar tragedies in the future, and pointed out the irony that a Jewish state that experienced the Holocaust less than 100 years ago is now partaking in genocide. I don't see any issue in that, and that is certainly not victim-blaming. And the fact that you've offered no thoughts or words of encouragement to the lives lost today speaks volumes. Enough.  

• Like 10
  • Love 1

Melech   Paws Up 7,380
Melech
7 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Where is anyone in this thread saying or implying that? The need for you to continuously deter threads that shed any light on the horrific actions of the Israeli Government and military against Palestinians is tiring, Simon. That member literally just that said people should remember the atrocities committed in the past to prevent similar tragedies in the future, and pointed out the irony that a Jewish state that experienced the Holocaust less than 100 years ago is now partaking in genocide. I don't see any issue in that, and that is certainly not victim-blaming. And the fact that you've offered no thoughts or words of encouragement to the lives lost today speaks volumes. Enough.  

He said: "Maybe they forgot how much their people suffered from the nazis." Also he generalized Jews "jews killing Palestinians" and you don't see a problem with that? What would have you said if someone said here "Muslims killing innocents people due to terror attacks" ?

Also I literally said that I hope that situation is calming down again. Any death is a death too much. 

Edited by Melech

Edonis   Paws Up 18,829
Edonis
1 minute ago, Melech said:

He said: "Maybe they forgot how much their people suffered from the nazis." Also he generalized Jews "jews killing Palestinians" and you don't see a problem with that? What would have you said if someone said here "Muslims killing innocents people due to terror attacks" ?

Also I literally said that I hope that situation is calming down again. 

Yeah, hence pointing out the irony of the situation. There's no victim-blaming going on in this thread, nor any anti-Jewish/anti-Semitic rhetoric going. 

For god's sake, can you stop? I'm done with this conversation and disrespect.

• Like 5

Melech   Paws Up 7,380
Melech
4 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Yeah, hence pointing out the irony of the situation. There's no victim-blaming going on in this thread, nor any anti-Jewish/anti-Semitic rhetoric going. 

For god's sake, can you stop? I'm done with this conversation and disrespect.

Good to know. I will remember that in the future. 

Edonis   Paws Up 18,829
Edonis
1 hour ago, Whispering said:

AP is reporting 52 have died, over 2,000 injured. 

Literal genocide. Is there going to be any international intervention? I don't expect Trump to speak up. 

• Like 3

Israel   Paws Up 2
Israel

Just came to point out the amount of miserable anti-semites at GGD. This is not a "protest". They are being pushed by radical imams to march to what is basically a death sentence. Specifically using children to gather sympathy from the international community. The Palestinians organizing this are monsters who would mortgage their own children's lives to gain political leverage. Israel has the right to maintain it's borders and it's laws. Stop blaming the victims. Stop spreading hate to the Jewish people. 

Edited by Israel

Cocaine Heart   Paws Up 3,827
Cocaine Heart
Just now, Israel said:

Just came to point out the amount of miserable anti-semites at GGD. This is not a "protest", they are being pushed by radical imams to march to what is basically a death sentence. Israel has the right to maintain it's borders and it's laws. Stop blaming the victims, stop hating Jews. 

Where is the antisemitism ? Not supporting Israel and calling the government trash for what it is not antisemitism my dear. Pulling that card must stop. 

What bullshit is that ? They are marching for their freedom. Gaza is an open air prison. The people are suffering for water and electricity ... I could go on but I see there is not much of a point

Nice to see you made an account just for this post.

As always. Free Palestine. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3
I'm not racist, I have a black iphone #WesternLivesMatter