Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Searching - Official Trailer

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

So far it has an RT score of 100% based on 11 reviews. It should be good.

Plot: Told entirely from a computer screen, David Kim discovers that his daughter, Margot, is missing. As he searches through her web history and interviews people who were supposedly close with her, he begins to learn that his daughter was not as perfect as she seemed.

Anyone interested in watching this?

Jeremy Kosinski

Omg this looks so ****ing lit! As a filmmaker and writer I'm always trying to find innovative ways to reinvent storytelling,  found footage is its own subgenre especially in horror but to have movies like this and friend request and unfriended it's a fresh take and opens the door to bringing new life to storytelling.  I'm currently working on a similar vibe but just using snapchat or Instagram as the whole world the story is told in and the whole world the plot unfolds in. I'm glad filmmakers are thinking outside of the box more. This doesn't look like it's a b movie either i mean Debra messing is the detective in this so hopefully this will have a much broader demographic and target audience than unfriended and friend request managed. Thanks for posting! 

Archived