Jump to content
other

DID IT!!!!!! :messga: IS Back!

Featured Posts

Phaye Monster   Paws Up 2,319
Phaye Monster

:messga:mess this is going to be in every thread for the next week

  • YAAAS 1
I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSlash   Paws Up 1,277
TheSlash

Wait, my holy GGD trinity :ohwell:  :huntyga:  :triggered:  is now a quadrintity? Mess... :messga:  :messga:  :messga: 

Edited by TheSlash

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enzo   Paws Up 4,755
Enzo

Actually,we deserve this emoticons since the last emoticon competition was on December

January :ohwell: 

February :huntyga: 

March :messga: 

April... we still need one @Haroon

:poot: 

  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Teal Ambition   Paws Up 11,662
Teal Ambition

Omg what's with the sudden addition of emotes? :cryga:

I love it :huntyga:

maybe we can see the world together

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haroon   Paws Up 38,855
Haroon
16 minutes ago, Yukia said:

btw who is that :chica:?

That's the Empress of GGD, Queen of the Media Section, Goddess of Audio, @ChicaSkas :worship2:

  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Why am I on GGD   Paws Up 10,559
Why am I on GGD
6 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Omg what's with the sudden addition of emotes? :cryga:

I love it :huntyga:

They're all old ones that were deleted for no (apparant) reason and now Haroon was kind enough to add them again :firega:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peto   Paws Up 2,170
Peto
Just now, Haroon said:

That's the Empress of GGD, Queen of the Media Section, Goddess of Audio, @ChicaSkas :worship2:

Haroon as you quoted me, may i ask you how many days left till i can change my name please ? :huntyga:

██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░░░░ FATCAT's Manager ░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓██████

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Teal Ambition   Paws Up 11,662
Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, Why am I on GGD said:

They're all old ones that were deleted for no (apparant) reason and now Haroon was kind enough to add them again :firega:

well it's about damn time, we've had the same one for ages :ohwell:

  • YAAAS 1
maybe we can see the world together

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bio   Paws Up 10,652
Bio

I wanna know where the **** is :booney: I wait every Halloween for it to come back 

Edited by Bio
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haroon   Paws Up 38,855
Haroon
2 minutes ago, Yukia said:

Haroon as you quoted me, may i ask you how many days left till i can change my name please ? :huntyga:

I don't know to be honest :laughga: What do you want it changed to? We can just change it for you if you run out of changes :happy:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peto   Paws Up 2,170
Peto
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

I don't know to be honest :laughga: What do you want it changed to? We can just change it for you if you run out of changes :happy:

Peto :interestinga:

  • Like 2
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░░░░ FATCAT's Manager ░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓██████

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haroon   Paws Up 38,855
Haroon
1 minute ago, Peto said:

Peto :interestinga:

Nice to meet you :awesome:

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD   Paws Up 29,710
RAMROD
7 minutes ago, Bio said:

I wanna know where the **** is :booney: I wait every Halloween for it to come back 

Nowhere cos not archived lolghostga.png  

DIG! Bury me! Underneath, everything that I was!!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×