Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

DID IT!!!!!! :messga: IS Back!

Enzo

Featured Posts

Enzo
1 minute ago, Infinity Wave said:

:sharon::sharon::sharon:

I actually do not even remember what the old emojis are and I don't know how this emoji-adding thing works but I just remembered ":messga:" and I screamed :messga:

The only other one I remember is the dead monkey one but I can't find it no more :(

blehga.png this one

ksksksksks

we were just asking Haroon to bring back these emoticons that were deleted

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Henri Bardot
1 hour ago, Werk said:

We use to have these as well 

wow1.gifthebadromancer.gifstiletto.jpgrs4.gifoops.gifmummyga.pnggaga_heart_radio_bites_lips_by_lilthrave

i'm :ohwell:

pooiota

ARTPOP2

:messga:                  :messga:           :messga::messga::messga::messga:                 :messga::messga::messga::messga:            :messga::messga::messga::messga: 

:messga:        :messga:                  :messga:                                                :messga:                                      :messga:

:messga:       :messga:        :messga:             :messga: :messga::messga::messga:                       :messga: :messga::messga::messga:         :messga: :messga::messga::messga:

:messga:                  :messga:             :messga:                                                                          :messga:                                        :messga:

:messga::messga::messga::messga:                  :messga::messga::messga::messga:            :messga::messga::messga::messga:

Enzo
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

the vma one was better tho :messga: 

?

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Irrelevant
3 hours ago, Infinity Wave said:

The only other one I remember is the dead monkey one but I can't find it no more :(

:air:

u have to go categories and choose 

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Enzo
1 hour ago, monsterdino said:

this one

-jPSa-SCTDC1lIIGgH3pMg.png

:cryga:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Haroon
10 hours ago, Infinity Wave said:

Do you mean this one ":air:"? 

If you click "Categories" and then whichever one you want then you'll be able to see them all, but here's a thread with all of them and their names anyway :happy:

Archived