Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2019 in Israel

Featured Posts

highlikegaga   Paws Up 2,270
highlikegaga

that awkward moment, when I just realized that I adore Sweden's song the most, but the guy was so annoying and over-reacting to the points.

i was actually rooting against my favorite song unknowingly, because of the singer. and now I'm questioning my choices.

The song is a bop tho.

Go listen to it.

  • Like 3
DAMN. melodrama and reputation. are the holy trinity™. don't @ me

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glittertinks   Paws Up 1,836
Glittertinks

mess i just saw the new thread :selena:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Electric Mary   Paws Up 105
Electric Mary

Got a question guys, I mean its still kinda soon (really soon) but where will it be? They will vote? Tel aviv? Jerusalem? I'm curious...:saladga:

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gagzus   Paws Up 8,331
gagzus

I haven’t watched it this year but just listening to the songs on Spotify, Fuego is the best one how did the country who did this song do? (I’m gonna assume it was Spain bc of the title and the reggeton sound). 

2012ga is my aesthetic

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
highlikegaga   Paws Up 2,270
highlikegaga
2 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I haven’t watched it this year but just listening to the songs on Spotify, Fuego is the best one how did the country who did this song do? (I’m gonna assume it was Spain bc of the title and the reggeton sound). 

Cyprus, 2nd place

DAMN. melodrama and reputation. are the holy trinity™. don't @ me

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
babysatan   Paws Up 208
babysatan
14 minutes ago, River said:

I'm so happy I want to cry

20 years ago we won with Diva

It's amazing

Sad that your country is bombing children in Palestine :/

  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BenG   Paws Up 4,265
BenG

Why is there so little talk about the cultural appropriation in general? Like, there's not a single think-piece on it.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
noisullitcefrep   Paws Up 183
noisullitcefrep

She totally deserved it!!!:bye: (well basically 90% of the participants deserved:toofunny:)

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Louvre   Paws Up 1,512
The Louvre
Just now, babysatan said:

Sad that your country is bombing children in Palestine :/

Way to ruin someone's cheer.

A country's actions are not representative of an individuals feelings sis. I don;t go round blaming every american for killing Iraqi, Syrian, Afghani and Vietnamese children either.

 

OT: Yesss Israel and Cyprus! Sweden was good too. Got robbed in the televote in favor of tacky atrocities like Moldova and Ukraine

  • Like 17
  • YAAAS 1
It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
babysatan   Paws Up 208
babysatan
1 minute ago, The Louvre said:

Way to ruin someone's cheer.

A country's actions are not representative of an individuals feelings sis. I don;t go round blaming every american for killing Iraqi, Syrian, Afghani and Vietnamese children either.

 

OT: Yesss Israel and Cyprus! Sweden was good too. Got robbed in the televote in favor of tacky atrocities like Moldova and Ukraine

As an Hungarian I would be ashamed if my country won when I know how big nazism is right now in Hungary etc etc. Like I don't understand how you can be proud over your country when its literally killing children in Palestine every day.

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bazaar   Paws Up 2,531
Bazaar

AS I SAID - YOURE MORE THAN WELCOME TO JERUSALEM NEXT YEAR!!!! 

  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 2
artchet.tumblr.com

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bellatrix   Paws Up 20,112
Bellatrix
23 minutes ago, Electric Mary said:

Got a question guys, I mean its still kinda soon (really soon) but where will it be? They will vote? Tel aviv? Jerusalem? I'm curious...:saladga:

If the Israeli broadcaster IPBC choose to do what the previous hosts have done all Israeli cities who are interested in hosting the event can send in their applications and then IPBC will choose the one they think is the best. 

The process usually takes a couple of months and the host city is revealed in late summer :) 

  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
He knows how to play! Itty bitty baby Potter

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sweet Olive   Paws Up 228
Sweet Olive
9 minutes ago, BenG said:

Why is there so little talk about the cultural appropriation in general? Like, there's not a single think-piece on it.

Because there was nothing wrong maybe? 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bellatrix   Paws Up 20,112
Bellatrix

@Dutch You have now company in the 4 victories category again :bon: 

4 victories:
Israel (1978, 1979, 1998, 2018)
Netherlands (1957, 1959, 1969, 1975)

  • Shook 1
He knows how to play! Itty bitty baby Potter

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
babysatan   Paws Up 208
babysatan
6 minutes ago, Bazaar said:

AS I SAID - YOURE MORE THAN WELCOME TO JERUSALEM NEXT YEAR!!!! 

*Palestine

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×