đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Who is the Most Overrated Artist in Music?

rumours

Featured Posts

Daredevil
On 5/12/2018 at 11:47 PM, Creyk said:

Beyonce: doesn't even write or compose her own music, and she is praised for her performances but half of the vocals are lip synched in.

She gets good reviews for her albums because if a critic said something bad about her, they would be deemed as racist, there is now the culture where if you say something negative about a black woman the only reason can be that you are racist. If Demi released Lemonade, it would not have received such acclaim.
The same thing is happening to Rihanna (another woman of color!). Year after year fashion magazines praise her looks at the MET gala, this year was no exception. Last year Katy ( a white woman) was DRAGGED for using the same designer that Rihanna used, because that Designer said some problematic things. But now that Rihanna does it it's okay because the echo chamber demands that you praise her.

yes i wanna hear Demi Lovato a WOMAN OF COLOR sing songs about black empowerment. /s

people have higher standards for women in music than for men. you should know that. Chris Brown can beat women and still have a career, while women (especially WOC) get so much sh*t for doing less bad things and still lose their careers. Beyoncé earned her place in the industry (more than any other male counterpart). she doesn’t write all her songs, but she does other stuff. you don’t have to be involved musically all the time, especially when you have a role as a mother.

have you watched her Coachella performance? she memorized 2h of choreography and served vocals. can anyone in the industry do that? 

Tell me more about how overrated Beyoncé is. 

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People call beyonce overrated because she's basically worshipped by everyone in the US which is kind of annoying. She ain't perfect and she definately not an 'artist.' 

LUO YI

Can anyone explain to me why they think Madonna is overrated? :madge: it’s a serious quiestion. I want to understand what you think.

The night sky tells all

Sepsami
On 12-5-2018 at 11:47 PM, monster4life231 said:

Nearly all modern radio artists, I’m looking at you Dua Lipa. :trollga:

I LITERALLY already forgot about her lmao :air: 

rumours
15 minutes ago, Graffiti Heart said:

Can anyone explain to me why they think Madonna is overrated? :madge: it’s a serious quiestion. I want to understand what you think.

Most likely one could call her “overrated” in that she isn’t a very good vocalist. 

However, I don’t think anyone really listens to Madonna for vocals anyway. Idk

KURUSHITOVSKA
On 12/5/2018 at 11:45 PM, ryanripley said:

i think it's lowkey jealousy because Lemonade was an incredible album and we all wish gaga had it in her discography but i've learned to just love it without being bitter

If Gaga made an album like Lemonade i'd unstan

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

ryanripley
23 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

If Gaga made an album like Lemonade i'd unstan

goodbye then!

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

SpeechIess

Right now I'd have to say, Dua Lipa. She's another phase artist with no lasting quantities that define her or her music, it's all just mediocre radio pop. I don't get why stans and locals hype her up. "This Generations Madonna" she ain't even on Gaga's level of artistry and performance yet and that's high up.

Antichrist
On 5/13/2018 at 12:51 AM, Successfulga said:

Beyoncé can deliver a mother****ing performance and album. We can conclude she's a winner.

AoL4g.gif

she can deliver, she cant create **** though :madge:

Bloodyjack
On 12/05/2018 at 10:40 PM, Rumours1977 said:

This is an interesting one! I can certainly see where your coming from, though

Same and I actually adore Elvis but he does not deserve the amount of coverage and pop culture influence he has. 

Bloodyjack
22 hours ago, Graffiti Heart said:

She's a bad vocalist. Whose borrowed tons from other artists and actresses

LUO YI
16 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

She's a bad vocalist. Whose borrowed tons from other artists and actresses

1. That’s a fact, so I get it

2. Multiples artists do so I don’t think that even matters:huntyga: 

The night sky tells all

culturalbaptism
2 hours ago, Antichrist said:

she can deliver, she cant create **** though :madge:

Lemonade says hi. She created the concept.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

Archived