đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Azealia hate needs to STOP

monsterdino

Featured Posts

GagaMariaSpears

She only expresses support when it's convenient for her.

She says a lot about womens rights and yet constantly trashes female celebrities and called a black girl a tar baby :triggered:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALGAYDO

AB fans are so funny to me. She has an ugly, racist, homophobic, body-shaming past (well, and present, too, I guess lol) but they’re totally okay with it, and then pull the “y’all hate her cause she’s strong and black” card, like.... what? The mental loops they have to go through just to defend her is insane. They’re basically in the same group as Trump supporters :ladyhaha:

LetsGetHigh
4 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

AB fans are so funny to me. She has an ugly, racist, homophobic, body-shaming past (well, and present, too, I guess lol) but they’re totally okay with it, and then pull the “y’all hate her cause she’s strong and black” card, like.... what? The mental loops they have to go through just to defend her is insane. They’re basically in the same group as Trump supporters :ladyhaha:

Them pulling the black card when poor AB keeps trying to bleach her skin to look lighter :air: lmao they're seriously so out of touch it's so funny 

ALGAYDO
54 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Them pulling the black card when poor AB keeps trying to bleach her skin to look lighter :air: lmao they're seriously so out of touch it's so funny 

Or the feminism card, when AB herself is known to target and slander female artists that are on top :ladyhaha: not to mention most of us Stan other female artists, too! :ladyhaha:

LePetitGAGABLover
1 hour ago, LetsGetHigh said:

She bleaches her skin?

giphy.gif

Someone needs to put her in her place. What a vile woman:interestinga:

LadyLuca

I like 212 and one other song. I listen to them because Im here for the music and dont care about all this attention seeking drama.

but from what I have seen azelia seems to be a very toxic person who can sometimes control herself or pretend to be nice. I also think her music is not that good beside those 2 songs and her drama is propably the only reason she stayed relevant for so long. I dont like her 

mister max

This is not just about the cardi drama tho :air: she has been messy and rude towards everyone since I first heard of her and its not like she has stopped

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Didymus
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

Well, to be fair, that almost happens automatically with really devoted fans. I see the same behavior here on GGD and in other fanbases lol :diane:

Except in that case it's mostly about horrible performances, authenticity, personality and success, not actual social and political issues :ladyhaha: But still, I feel like it's the same mechanism anyway :unicorn: Not defending anybody, just saying attack the content, not the form, since popstar fan culture is literally mass delusion in general.

WeDontStop

i love drama and i love azealia :ohwell:

i got the boys in dubai

Reginald

Lol people love to overlook Cardi B's problematic history because she has chart topping success.

Anyone who drags Azealia and then praises Cardi is behaving like a total hypocrite. Azealia only spoke the 100% truth in her Instagram post, and I respect her for being unapologetic. 

I love Cardi's music as well, but Azealia has so much more talent. Stan culture still hasn't accepted the fact that Azealia is who she is, lol get with the gig. 

Eggsy
17 hours ago, babysatan said:

You white gays here on GGD hates Azealia and Nicki but love to suck Iggy's and whitewashed Cardi's ****. The receipts are there, you hate strong black women period.

Um white gay here. And ill Stan Nicki till I die thank you... nothing to do with color and everything to do with a poor attitude. 

Archived