"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

imwoahvicky

change Azealia to 'MonsterDino needs to stop' and we got something going here

125x125.gif.4332a9c5a6fd4732816ac2737eba

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

Eros92

Um no?

And I feel like hate is a strong word. 

We dislike cause she's rude and a bully.

This has nothing to do with her race or gender. Simply put she has a nasty attitude and while it's gotten better its still pretty bad. She constantly has to put down other woman who are more successful then her. It's unfortunate cause her music and artistry is great but it's overshadowed by the controversy with her negative attitude. 

She’s basically the female Trump of rap, judging by her comments. So if someone suports her behavior and at the same time despises Trump, then it’s time to reflect on your principles

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

monsterdino
2 hours ago, slayo said:

@monsterdino obviously you didn't see her malicious and completely unnecessary comments on CupcakKe, go read up on it. Azealia is off the hook and needs a serious reality check.

that was before this interview....they weren't that malicious tho although yes they were HIGHLY unnecessary

BlackFluid

"AB is the most toxic, hateful person in the industry TO THIS DAY" Ummm...she has said some problematic things, but music as pure and excellent as her's cannot come from a toxic being. Gaga has the music.  Azealia has the music.  The people Azealia talks about in the industry...don't. 

Hexxx

She confirmed that she makes music for the gays. Everything else is irrelevant. 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

StarstruckIllusion

"Watch the video" should be the new "Gaga listen to my CD!"

Luckily for her, she knows when to act professional on camera to trick the gullible. 

StarstruckIllusion
2 hours ago, babysatan said:

THANK YOU FOR THIS! <33333 Gagadaily hates a strong talented black female who speaks her mind and are not sorry for it.

Thought processes like this is why Trump is the current president of America. 

BlackFluid
1 minute ago, Wigless said:

Thought processes like this is why Trump is the current president of America. 

Nope, Trump is president bc half of America's population is the product of incest. Drive through the country, look at the people, you'll see. 

T3ARS
6 hours ago, Matangi said:

Honey, the reason she had little to say is cause she had no reason to create another controversy. Her entire argument was based on the idea that Cardi B isn't a "real" black woman which is itself problematic and totally untrue. The unfortunate thing is she keeps BURYING her very real talent in these controversies because she is jealous and unstable.

I'm sorry  but I have to go OFF

Cardi B is not a black woman, IN ANY STRETCH of the imagination. Her father is not black and her mother is MGM. She has no claim to blackness and she realistically is less than 20 percent black. And please miss me with the "she's afro-latina"; no she is not. By definition, an afro-latina is a person with significant African ancestry. 

CARDI B DOES NOT EVEN IDENTIFY AS A BLACK WOMAN. Which she shouldn't because she isn't one and she like Halsey and Veronica Vega like to use the .2 percent blackness they have to INVADE black spaces and I and sick of this BULLSHIT. Black people are NOT a dumping ground for "other" or MIXED RACE people. 

cardi-b-parents-1517488666-view-0.jpg

I can understand your confusion on the topic since AmeriKKKa LOVES to paint mixed people as black, but you are SEVERELY mistaken if you believe that two NONBLACK people can create a BLACK child. 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Adampervez

Thank you for making this thread.

Azealia held herself so well the entire time, she really showed how charismatic, intelligent and talented she is. This is a comeback and I cant wait for Fantasea 2.
The fact that she didn't even wanna talk about Cardi until she was brought up shows how much AB has matured, her awnser was flawless and really shed a light on what A LOT of educated POC and black people have been thinking for a long ass time. Cardboard got pressed because she knows it was true and the fact that the girl who acts so hard DELETED HER INSTA because of Azealia dragging her to hell is a GAG. 

Archived