💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Azealia hate needs to STOP

monsterdino

Featured Posts

sipthistea

Then tell Azealia to stop being so bitter and stupid. 

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
babysatan

THANK YOU FOR THIS! <33333 Gagadaily hates a strong talented black female who speaks her mind and are not sorry for it.

Andrea B
Just now, babysatan said:

THANK YOU FOR THIS! <33333 Gagadaily hates a strong talented black female who speaks her mind and are not sorry for it.

People say the same thing about Trump, that we hate him because he speaks his mind and is not afraid of the backlash.

just because someone speaks their mind that doesn't mean they're right.

ryanripley
Just now, babysatan said:

..........we dislike her because of her bullying and abusive behaviour but go off i guess

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

babysatan
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

..........we dislike her because of her bullying and abusive behaviour but go off i guess

You white gays here on GGD hates Azealia and Nicki but love to suck Iggy's and whitewashed Cardi's ****. The receipts are there, you hate strong black women period.

sipthistea
10 minutes ago, babysatan said:

We support strong talented females in here. What we DON'T support is her absolutely rude and cynical behaviour towards other people. Her comments towards Zayn Malik were disgusting and racist, and the fact that some of you defend those actions by saying "she speaks her mind" is just absurd. If you excuse her because of that, then let me tell you this, her mind is full of garbage. 

Andrea B
5 minutes ago, babysatan said:

You white gays here on GGD hates Azealia and Nicki but love to suck Iggy's and whitewashed Cardi's ****. The receipts are there, you hate strong black women period.

I don't even like iggy but at least she apologized and STOPPED  being problematic. Azealia is always apologizing and 2 secs later she's dragging another celeb that doesn't even who she is.  I like beyonce's music, I like cardi's and nicki's music, etc. This isn't a race issue. 

AB just body shamed a black woman(cupcakke) she's only 19 years old. She hates successful women. 

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, babysatan said:

i don't like cardi or iggy so what are you even talking about? :confused: i'm a huge beyonce fan and she's a very outspoken black woman but she's outspoken in the right way

sorry but being "outspoken" and black doesn't excuse her for her racial attacks against zayn, mocking rape victims, body shaming cupcakke and constantly digging up DWUW drama so please tell me how i hate strong black women instead of just rude women? :huh: 

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, Andree said:

I don't even like iggy but at least she apologized and STOPPED  being problematic. Azealia is always apologizing and 2 secs later she's dragging another celeb that doesn't even who she is.  I like beyonce's music, I like cardi's and nicki's music, etc. This isn't a race issue. 

AB just body shamed a black woman(cupcakke) she's only 19 years old. She hates successful women. 

CUPCAKKE IS 19?!

Andrea B
Just now, ryanripley said:

CUPCAKKE IS 19?!

nvm she's 20 now but yeah she's really really young. 

People defending her because she's talented:smh:

They forgive Azealia for her incredibly problematic behaviour but then like to hate on Madonna over 5-year-old beef

Andrea B

I like how AB stans always bring up the race card, they never talk about how AB body shamed cupcakke or how she's constantly bringing up Gaga's past when she asks us to forget her racist past or how she's using the gay community to sell even tho she's doesn't sell that much... 

she also told cupcakke that she should use ''the gays'' to sell her music. 

MJHolland

LMFAO ARE YOU SERIOUS :ladyhaha:

AB is the most toxic, hateful person in the industry TO THIS DAY 

This is actually so messy and hilarious 

MJHolland
29 minutes ago, babysatan said:

It takes more to earn our respect that JUST being female, black, and talented.

Being talented does not make you a good person. Being female does not make you a good person. Being black does not make you a good person. 

We support people who are consistently kind to others and promote positivity. For years, and up to today, AB has proven that she does not care about being a positive force in this word NOR has she supported the black or female community. 

She supported f*cking Trump, she is an enemy of these communities. She said Americans, INCLUDING BLACK WOMEN, deserve to have donald trump. AB is garbage. 

Archived