opinion

The Azealia hate needs to STOP

monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Trepadation

:ohwell: I mean ... She always spills the T. Majority of people just dismiss what she's saying because it's her saying it. 

Grigio Guy

@Haroon @ChicaSkas Can we close this thread. OP is flamebating and is, instead of contributing the conversation, telling them to watch the video and, essentially, not being level headed about a debate.

Religion is a product to sell.

Haroon
3 minutes ago, Cruzifix said:

@Haroon @ChicaSkas Can we close this thread. OP is flamebating and is, instead of contributing the conversation, telling them to watch the video and, essentially, not being level headed about a debate.

Please report the topic instead of tagging moderators, that way all of the moderators are notified and it can be discussed together in our Report Centre :omg:

Trepadation
10 minutes ago, Cruzifix said:

What would be a level headed response to people just saying she sucks? :sweat:

The OP isn't flamebait

Kulture Kiari

Honey, she has proven, time after time, the type of person she is. She needs help. Calling out people who are trending in order to stay relevant is not ok. She has come after Gaga, Nicki, Iggy, Disney kids, and now Cardi? Does this h0e go on Google to pin point who her next trending victim is? I loved her music so much, I was one who was posting 212 everywhere, but after her tweets and everything, I cancelled her out from my life. Like Cardi said, It's only convenient for her now to represent the black community, but you can not represent the community when you yourself fights with people within your community. Saying Ms. Banks is mentally ok and she is nice, is as delusional as waiting for the release of DWUW music video. 

Robo Ga

Azealia deserves all the hate she receives and then some. Bye 

🤖⚡️

Enigma

If we’re willing to cancel someone for dating someone who said something problematic (hey Cardi), we’re not forgiving a childish crazy bitch

(Still not over that vid of her insinuating to kill iggy or something)

Andrea B

You want us to forget her racist, homophobic, etc past but she always brings up Gaga's collaboration with R kelly when Gaga stopped promoting the song and scrapped the video, THAT'S IN THE PAST(its been 5 years!!) but she keeps talking about it so because of that I won't stop talking about her racist past.

I don't hate her but I don't support her anymore, I deleted all her music from my playlists and as far as I know, she needs all the support cause her music is not doing well. 

Gaga was right about her. 

giphy.gif

Andrea B

and can we talk about how one day she was dragging gaga because of her collab with R Kelly and two days later, a gay sent her an email pretending to be Bobby where ''he'' asked her if they could release ratchet and she was literally fangirling about this whole situation.

one day she hates Gaga and 2 secs later she's begging her for a collab, this proves how fake she is and how she's pretending to be ''woke'' for likes and rts. 

stop supporting her.

giphy.gif

Archived