Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

[DAY 1] Gagaworld: Awakening

A Hybrid

Featured Posts

A Hybrid

‘’Welcome to Gagaworld, the only place on Earth where you can discover your true identity by being able to do everything all humans are meant to do. We introduce you to a whole new level of artificial intelligence, it’s impossible to tell that they are not human. 
We call them our hosts, they are programmed to do the storylines we tell them to do, but with you in them. Hosts are not robots, they can improvise. They can talk to you like a real person, have goals, hopes and dreams like a real person. And they are here to entertain you in a western theme!
You can now be a part of their storylines, but there are some things you need to know before you do:

1. The hosts can’t hurt you. They can’t cause you harm in any other way either. You can. The guns guests are given are real, guns of the hosts are not. Don’t try to shoot anyone though, as they might be human too. Bots you kill however, will arrive the next they with their memory completely erased, read to follow their story again.
2. Upon arrival you’ll be given a story. You’ll be just like the hosts. Well, not really (see section 1). We advise you to follow your character not to confuse the bots and have a true western experience. If you ask a bot if they’re human, they will answer yes, because they actually think that they’re a human.

Clothes and weapons will be given by the Gagaworld staff before you enter the park. You’ll also be informed about your character, you will choose your own name.

Enjoy Gagaworld!’’

What could go wrong? Well, everything. Welcome to Gagaworld: Awakening

The bots do not always forget everything. They have flashbacks. One of them seems to have figured out that they’re a host, leading 7 other hosts to understand too. Now they seek revenge for being used. Can they though? Not being able to hurt a human?

Gagaworld is a mystery game where you’ll need to figure out who’s who. The game will have 16 players. 8 of them will be actual humans with real guns. 8 of them will be hosts with fake guns that just sting. Hosts will come back if killed by a human or a host for the first part of the game. However, humans can report if they see a host doing unusual things. The host will be taken away to the control facility and left locked away, in that case.

Goals:

Hosts (Artificial Intelligences)

- Complete the objectives I give you daily. They will lead you to reach the control center, disable your ‘’Safety Mode’’ and get real guns, to finally be able to fight the humans and take over Gagaworld, before taking over the actual world, as you’re superior to humans, being able to come back to life and raise your own stats.

Humans

- Start by playing the game. If you don’t see a host doing something unusual, don’t report, as you might lose one of the actual humans, which will make it easier for the hosts if they gain control of themselves. Try to identify the actual humans to stop hosts together, once and for all.

Rules:

1. Interact. You are your character now, act like it. Seriously. 
2. Do not ask anyone to send screenshots of messages to make sure they are human. If I hear that anyone has done that, that person will be kicked out of the game.
3. Hosts will know who are hosts and who are humans. They will have a separate chat where I’ll give them missions and follow their progress and guide them.
4. Don’t tell that you’re a host in the thread, only in the hosts chat. If anyone gives away other hosts’ identities, they’ll be kicked out.
5. Hosts that are locked in the control center can be brought back after the takeover. 

Map:

IMG_2479.jpg

Players:

GAME NOW OPEN FOR SIGN UPS!

No family’s safe when I sashay

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Avenues

Oh its not Gagania :S

I'll have to read it just a second 

Ouch, My back hurts.

A Hybrid
Just now, Avenues said:

It's Westworld with some changes :ladyhaha:

Avenues
1 minute ago, A Hybrid said:

It's Westworld with some changes :ladyhaha:

Confusing but I'll try it

Ouch, My back hurts.

BeIIadonna
5 minutes ago, Avenues said:

You can make it to this but not danganronpa? :selena: Blasphemy! 

A Hybrid
3 minutes ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

You can make it to this but not danganronpa? :selena: Blasphemy! 

Jealous? :rockstar:

Oriane
48 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

The hosts can’t hurt you.

For now :reductive:

I join !

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

iamSWINE

Let me make my GGD debut by signing up!! :wub:

I’m you’re biggest fan I’ll follow you until you love me

Archived