Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

[DAY 1] Gagaworld: Awakening

A Hybrid

Featured Posts

Porthos
2 minutes ago, Oriane said:

Oh, it sounds great ! I'm from Americano Town. If you ever have health issues, I can help you with my herbs.

:air: I don't visit Sinner's Town often. Is it great ?

It's great here, you can sin without consequences here 

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Hybrid
1 minute ago, Porthos said:

But why does she have happier consumers? :cryga:

Because Sinner’s Town is the more rebel town, you’re fierce and don’t really treat guests very kindly as they’re likely criminals

No family’s safe when I sashay

Jeroen Bloeming
3 minutes ago, Oriane said:

Oh, it sounds great ! I'm from Americano Town. If you ever have health issues, I can help you with my herbs.

Thank you so much. Maybe you would like to hang out sometime? You seem like a nice person

Oriane
5 minutes ago, Porthos said:

It's great here, you can sin without consequences here 

Oh, it's cool ! But I'm a pacifist, I wouldn't sin. I think some of your clients come to see me sometimes to get healed.

4 minutes ago, Jeroen Bloeming said:

Thank you so much. Maybe you would like to hang out sometime? You seem like a nice person

Yes, we should ! I can show you around Americano Town. Is that your horse right there ? What's his name ?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

PrinceOfTheStorm

Oh damn I’m Madonna, all alone in Sinner’s Town... :reductive:

Though the age is off by like a lot. :madge: The age compared to me is what I mean :madge:

signing out

LADYGAGASHOOCK

Do anybody wanna ****?:trollga: It doesn’t matter if it is a pizza or a discostick:lolly: In exchange, I will give you the original LG5 and some Joanne demos:poot:

Jeroen Bloeming
5 minutes ago, Oriane said:

Yes, we should ! I can show you around Americano Town. Is that your horse right there ? What's his name ?

That would be great! Yea , that's my horse. His name is Dark

Space Cowboy
5 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

Paul Blair @01Jaime

A 28-year-old man, you live in Swine Farm as a farmer. You know Highway Capricorn  and Bloody Valley like the back of your hand (because you produced them lmao) because you go to Americano Town all the time. You have a shotgun. Every animal in the farm loves you, including horses, pigs, cows and sheep.

Yaaas

Porthos
15 minutes ago, Oriane said:

Oh, it's cool ! But I'm a pacifist, I wouldn't sin. I think some of your clients come to see me sometimes to get healed.

My customers always get the best protection (if they pay enough :trollga:) your probably talking about the whores of the other house of pleasure in this town.

Oriane
13 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Do anybody wanna ****?:trollga: It doesn’t matter if it is a pizza or a discostick:lolly: In exchange, I will give you the original LG5 and some Joanne demos:poot:

Hi ! I think you could get along with Christina, I heard she had some good things to offer too.

14 minutes ago, Jeroen Bloeming said:

That would be great! Yea , that's my horse. His name is Dark

He's beautiful ! I guess you went to a lot of places with him. What's the best place you ever visited ?

4 minutes ago, Porthos said:

My customers always get the best protection (if they pay enough :trollga:) your probably talking about the whores of the other house of pleasure in this town.

I think a lot of them were criminals though. You're talking about Katherine ? I never talked to her but I see her sometimes.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

A Hybrid
20 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

I lowkey find Mark Ronson hot (when he was younger tho) 

No family’s safe when I sashay

Glittertinks
1 hour ago, Oriane said:

What is your play about ? You're playing all roles ? You must be very talented !

It is about a queen who falls in love with a female dancer, but the queen hides the truth and everything is romantic and celestial... and the drama is unfolding slowly, painfully... Because the King finds out and I guess Shakespeare would be proud of this play. :pray:

Porthos
1 minute ago, Oriane said:

I think a lot of them were criminals though. You're talking about Katherine ? I never talked to her but I see her sometimes.

My girls and boys choose their customers, if they are ok with criminals and if they pay enough, i really don't care :hor:

I only heard terrible things about Katherine, like she makes stew out of people :gum:

Porthos
4 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

He still looks hot though :lolly:

Space Cowboy
10 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

I still think he is. Let it come move in with me to my farm lol

Archived