other

[DAY 1] Gagaworld: Awakening

A Hybrid

Featured Posts

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Hybrid

I've put everyone's names into a random team generator, so who is host and who is human is completely random. Whether you're a host or a human, don't forget that you'll act completely human and 100% in character for the first part of the game (probably the first week).

I will PM everyone right now.

No family’s safe when I sashay

Glittertinks
11 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Florence Welch @Glittertinks
A 32-year-old woman, you live in Cheek To Cheek With The Sea Shore working as an actress, presenting various plays that you write yourself to visitors. You have a dagger you carry around, because it was given to you by your mother.

Besides the acting (and age :wtfga:) this is actually kind of accurate :laughga: I love writing all kind of stories.

I am excited for this!

mister max

Je suis tres tres intellegent oui oui c'est vrai :sis:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Avenues
1 hour ago, A Hybrid said:

Michael Tucker @Avenues
An 18-year-old man, you live in Americano Town and play the piano in the saloon for a living. You are very handsome and girls that come around usually like you. You’ve got the charm. You are unarmed, but know how to use a gun.

Well you got my age right :poot:

Ouch, My back hurts.

A Hybrid
10 minutes ago, Avenues said:

Well you got my age right :poot:

Saddest thing I’ve seen today :ladyhaha:

Enzo

Nadir Khayat @Enzo
A 30-year-old man, you live in Sinner’s Town and work as a bartender in the saloon of Sinner’s Town. Although your visitors aren’t usually the friendliest types, you like your job. But you don’t really like anyone. You have a shotgun

WIG

Call me RedOne

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Porthos

Christina Aguilera @Porthos
A 29-year-old woman, you live in Sinner’s Town and run the brothel, which attracts many visitors. You are very intelligent. You have a gun that you keep in secret under your dress.

Can i also shout really loud? :poot:

A Hybrid
50 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Can i also shout really loud? :poot:

Yes, and have terrible trip-hop songs with chorus short like snippets

A Hybrid

@Avenues @MonsterGaga5555 @LADYGAGASHOOCK @Jeroen Bloeming @Oriane @Avril Lavigne @iamSWINE @Glittertinks @ExMachina @Enzo @Trepadation @DramaMonster @Jus @01Jaime @mister max

You all are invited to the celebration in Americano Town to meet each other and chat, get the know who is who.

(It’s not a trap. The game’s purpose is to suspect people and try to understand if they’re lying. This will be a good chance to talk in character to get to know them. Ask each other casual questions, have chat about the weather. Humans don’t know each other so if you’re a human I advise you to find people that you believe are human too and work with them.)

Oriane
3 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

Beyoncé Knowles @Oriane
A 29-year-old woman, you like to wander around and look for plants. You are very good with herbs and cures for diseases. People in Americano Town always rely on you when someone gets sick or hurt.

Everybody you better not mess up with me

So now we have to start talking to each other in the thread ?

@ExMachina Hi Stefani ! You have a beautiful horse here ! What's his name ?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Joga
4 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

Colby O'Donis (legendary superstar, featured on the best track) @Jus
A 19-year-old man, you live in Americano Town and help the sherrif, who is also your father. You are clumsy but always optimistic. You carry a gun.

Hello everybody :laughga: 

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

A Hybrid
1 minute ago, Jus said:

Hello everybody :laughga: 

@Oriane and whoever is online

Oriane

Where do I live ? Americano Town ?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived