💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

[DAY 1] Gagaworld: Awakening

A Hybrid

Featured Posts

Jeroen Bloeming
2 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

@Avenues @MonsterGaga5555 @LADYGAGASHOOCK @Porthos @Jeroen Bloeming @Oriane @Avril Lavigne @iamSWINE @Glittertinks @ExMachina @Enzo @Trepadation @DramaMonster @Jus @01Jaime @mister max

If you have a preferred gender for your character now is the time to tell. Romance is allowed whether opposite sex or not.

Male :)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glittertinks
2 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

@Avenues @MonsterGaga5555 @LADYGAGASHOOCK @Porthos @Jeroen Bloeming @Oriane @Avril Lavigne @iamSWINE @Glittertinks @ExMachina @Enzo @Trepadation @DramaMonster @Jus @01Jaime @mister max

If you have a preferred gender for your character now is the time to tell. Romance is allowed whether opposite sex or not.

A Lady :staymad:

Avenues
18 hours ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

You can make it to this but not danganronpa? :selena: Blasphemy! 

well If this plays after midnight too then I can't make it to this as well :selena:

Ouch, My back hurts.

A Hybrid
41 minutes ago, Avenues said:

well If this plays after midnight too then I can't make it to this as well :selena:

It starts at 2 PM EST, but you will be able to play for another 21 hours after that.

No family’s safe when I sashay

Joga
4 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

Male

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Porthos
4 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

I'm ok with both, but i slightly prefer a female character. If you want to write them with a 50/50 split i'll take what's left.

Porthos
1 minute ago, holy scheisse said:

Missed opportunity for Sinner's prarie !! :tony:

I would freak out if this actually made it into the cut, that's such a great pun :lolly:

A Hybrid
13 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Missed opportunity for Sinner's prarie !! :tony:

lmao

Mikolaj
5 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

I'm fine with anything. :hor:

A Hybrid

Wrote all the roles, I’ll match them with people and post them here. Later in the private messages, you’ll find out if you’re a host or a guest! Have fun!

A Hybrid

Stefani Germanotta @ExMachina
A 23-year-old woman, you live not far from Americano Town, in a small cottage by yourself, yet you usually spend your time in the Americano Town, going there early in the morning with your horse, who you can name by the way. You keep a shotgun in your cottage for protection, yet you’ve never used it before.

Mark Ronson @LADYGAGASHOOCK
A 25-year-old man, you live in Americano Town and work at the hotel. You always carry your gun which was your father’s, who died when you were six. You don’t talk about him though, you’re usually happy.

Nadir Khayat @Enzo
A 30-year-old man, you live in Sinner’s Town and work as a bartender in the saloon of Sinner’s Town. Although your visitors aren’t usually the friendliest types, you like your job. But you don’t really like anyone. You have a shotgun.

Michael Tucker @Avenues
An 18-year-old man, you live in Americano Town and play the piano in the saloon for a living. You are very handsome and girls that come around usually like you. You’ve got the charm. You are unarmed, but know how to use a gun.

Anton Zaslavski @mister max
A 23-year-old man, you live in Cheek To Cheek With The Sea Shore. Just trying to enjoy life. You’re highly intelligent. You are unarmed, but know how to use a gun.

Paul Blair @01Jaime
A 28-year-old man, you live in Swine Farm as a farmer. You know Highway Capricorn  and Bloody Valley like the back of your hand (because you produced them lmao) because you go to Americano Town all the time. You have a shotgun. Every animal in the farm loves you, including horses, pigs, cows and sheep.

Christina Aguilera @Porthos
A 29-year-old woman, you live in Sinner’s Town and run the brothel, which attracts many visitors. You are very intelligent. You have a gun that you keep in secret under your dress.

Florence Welch @Glittertinks
A 32-year-old woman, you live in Cheek To Cheek With The Sea Shore working as an actress, presenting various plays that you write yourself to visitors. You have a dagger you carry around, because it was given to you by your mother.

Jo Calderone @Jeroen Bloeming
A 24-year old man, you are a traveler since your parents who were criminals were killed by bounty hunters. You like discovering new places and meeting new people. You have a gun and a horse.

Colby O’Donis @Jus
A 19-year-old man, you live in Americano Town and help the sherrif, who is also your father. You are clumsy but always optimistic. You carry a gun.

Sonja Durham @iamSWINE
A 35-year-old woman, you live in Americano Town. You have a very good heart. You have a calm and quiet life. But you've been through a lot in the past and aren't afraid to hurt anyone that opposes you. You just haven't met that person yet. You have a gun under your bed.

Elton John @Avril Lavigne
A 33-year-old man, you are the sherrif of Sinner’s Town. Yet you don’t do much, as no man alone can stop the criminals of Sinner’s Town alone. You have a gun and a shotgun, but you usually carry the gun.

Tony Bennett @MonsterGaga5555
A 42-year-old man, you are the mayor of Americano Town. Everyone respect you, sometimes people come to get advice. You carry a gun.

Beyoncé Knowles @Oriane
A 29-year-old woman, you like to wander around and look for plants. You are very good with herbs and cures for diseases. People in Americano Town always rely on you when someone gets sick or hurt.

Madonna Ciccone @DramaMonster
A 41-year-old woman, you live in Sinner’s Town alone because you were born there and you aren’t afraid of any new criminals popping up. You have a shotgun. 

Katherine Hudson @Trepadation
A 32-year-old woman, you live in Americano Town and run the brothel there. Travelers love your place because unlike at Christina’s, at your brothel they are treated nicely. You have a gun under your dress for mad customers.

Joga
2 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Colby O’Donis @Jus
A 19-year-old man, you live in Americano Town and help the sherrif, who is also your father. You are clumsy but always optimistic. You carry a gun.

can't relate :poot: 

Excited tho! :excited2: 

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Archived