Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana Shuts Down Fan “You know what, f*ck it”

Opulence

Featured Posts

Perfume
20 minutes ago, dit said:

I was going to do the generic "she has the right to do that! it must be so annoying having fans take pics with u all the time" etc but honestly nah. She was rude. No need to swear like that at him and give him a stank face lol. Just give him his phone back and say no and walk away. I've had it with celebs being rude like that. I 100% agree and understand that celebs can say no to photos but no need for the extra sass.

On the other hand and a bit off topic but I'm so tired of this generation's obsession with capturing everything on camera lol. You can have memories in your head too you know? No need to document everything via photo just to share it online and get "likes". 

He was the one being dramatic. He had already had two other photos with her that night and he made a huge scene getting her to take another with him because he didn’t like the first two. He is barely a fan anyways, his life is comprised of taking photos with celebrities. He’s already had multiple photos with Lana from past years, she was annoyed by him and for good reason. 

an angel held me like a child

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Impostor

She should be mad at her ugly outfit. It looks cheap and costumey

ryanripley
Just now, Impostor said:

you need to chill

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Pacify Him

I’m glad we are all aware whose in the wrong here :hug:

I’m getting on your nerves

seashellbabe

In what world is Lana rude for not wanting her arm grabbed and not wanting to be treated like a damn prop? She did the HUMAN thing by not putting up with it. Celebrities don't owe any of us anything!

Twitter and Insta: @seashellbabe

kostauventura
33 minutes ago, Impostor said:

LOL at people criticizing metgala outfits, i mean a designer who knows about fashion made it, and everyone loved it,  its not just your cup of tea, she was honestly the most gorgeous that night!  what do you do besided  calling out famous people on your couch.. hennnieee

Perfume
45 minutes ago, Impostor said:

It’s custom Gucci that she’s had in the making for 5 months now. That “cheap costume” could probably buy your whole wardrobe, car, house, etc, three times over :lana:

Guest bostonGUY

If I met a celebrity out in public, the last thing I’d ask them for is a photo

its so shallow

blzr

Can we get back to autographs? Asking a celebrity for a selfie is the most annoying thing ever.

Perfume
35 minutes ago, Yanko said:

so rude

the fan didn't do anything

Read my posts above.

Quartz

This kinda ruined my experience of her. I understand that that fan could have been really annoying and extra; but, cussing and walking away, visibly upset is still rude. I would like to think that if someone was rude/annoying to you, you won't return the rudeness but instead treat them with firmness and kindness.

I'm listening to Lust for Life right now and there's a disconnect. I know in my logical headspace that all people have those moments where this behaviour is acceptable (drunk, stressed out, abused, etc.); but, my emotional self, the fan that looks up to her positivity and love in Lust for Life, is disappointed. Gaga wouldn't shut this down like that. 

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

gagasgrande
1 hour ago, hellothing said:

This kinda ruined my experience of her. I understand that that fan could have been really annoying and extra; but, cussing and walking away, visibly upset is still rude. I would like to think that if someone was rude/annoying to you, you won't return the rudeness but instead treat them with firmness and kindness.

I'm listening to Lust for Life right now and there's a disconnect. I know in my logical headspace that all people have those moments where this behaviour is acceptable (drunk, stressed out, abused, etc.); but, my emotional self, the fan that looks up to her positivity and love in Lust for Life, is disappointed. Gaga wouldn't shut this down like that. 

did you even read what that “fan” did or.....?

Quartz
Just now, gagasgrande said:

did you even read what that “fan” did or.....?

I did. Please read. My feelings are separate from what I logically know.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Didymus

I mean, everyone with a sound mind knows you're actively bothering celebrities like this, so when you do finally get to have your moment, let your idol take the picture and don't add fuel to the flames by getting way too comfortable and telling her what she should do :interestinga: She's making time for you, putting on a (fake but well-intended) smile for your friends on Instagram, don't try to argue with her about how to take the damn thing, she wants to go and live her life, let her.

The fan is the one behaving questionably, and that is it :bye:

Archived