Joanne World Tour
celeb

Lana Shuts Down Fan “You know what, f*ck it”

Featured Posts

LaLuna   Paws Up 5,708
LaLuna

I hate this generation, all they care about is getting the perfect selfie and getting likes on social media. When a celebrity is kind enough to let you take a picture with them, you take the damn pic, say thank you and move on. That guy was rude and then acted all surprised when Lana wasn't having it. Seriously, show some f***** respect, people :saladga:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

blackstar   Paws Up 6,450
blackstar

I would let her slap me and kick me in the balls and I won't be mad at her. Ugh, her mind

• Like 3
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 2
Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Panchecco   Paws Up 14,829
Panchecco

I mean

you are already bothering her after a long day with a selfie, let her at least choose the angle 

• Like 2
www.facebook.com/PancheccoArt/

MJHolland   Paws Up 7,077
MJHolland

imagine asking a celebrity to take a selfie OF YOU and then complaining about how they are taking your picture?

• Like 7

Khepri   Paws Up 98
Khepri

Why are we assuming everyone has mental issues nowadays, you can't just grab anyones arm like that just so you can look better on a selfie :saladga:

• Like 4

Laceface   Paws Up 2,761
Laceface

Can't really blame her :wtf: he comes across as one of 'those' fans even if it is a short clip

• Like 2

Garzilazo   Paws Up 968
Garzilazo

:triggered:

I hope Gaga never does anything like that. So rude. 

Sorry for my bad english 🙈

BrooklyNights   Paws Up 221
BrooklyNights

You know what.. she's so inspirational. I wanna go out and say it to lots of people faces.:poot:

• LMAO 2

Bloody hooker   Paws Up 2,712
Bloody hooker

I would be happy if any celebrity held my phone to take a picture with me. I could be blurry and look like an elephant, but I would be happy to simply have a picture with someone.

• Thanks 2
A smart car hitting planet Jupiter aka close to nothing more than a speck of relevance

QueenHunty   Paws Up 1,130
QueenHunty

They might've been standing there for 5 minutes with him trying to get the perfect angle, him grabbing her arm was probably the last straw. Celebrity or not, you don't just touch someone you don't know like that. If I were a celeb I'd do my best to be nice with fans, but at a certain point I'd probably say f*ck it too if the person was trying to take control of the situation and wasting my time. 

dit   Paws Up 12,020
dit

I was going to do the generic "she has the right to do that! it must be so annoying having fans take pics with u all the time" etc but honestly nah. She was rude. No need to swear like that at him and give him a stank face lol. Just give him his phone back and say no and walk away. I've had it with celebs being rude like that. I 100% agree and understand that celebs can say no to photos but no need for the extra sass.

On the other hand and a bit off topic but I'm so tired of this generation's obsession with capturing everything on camera lol. You can have memories in your head too you know? No need to document everything via photo just to share it online and get "likes". 

Edited by dit
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1

TylerBR97   Paws Up 9,604
TylerBR97

Lmfaooooooooo I'm DEAD. Tell me why that would be how I react

REQUEST PERFECT ILLUSION FOR ROCK BAND 4 http://www.harmonixmusic.com/games/rock-band/request/

Sneaky Oliver   Paws Up 4,389
Sneaky Oliver
3 hours ago, Garzilazo said:

:triggered:

I hope Gaga never does anything like that. So rude. 

Gaga had her Delete it Fat moments :golfclap:

Yes To Heaven   Paws Up 3,467
Yes To Heaven

This guy is hardly a fan. His life is just taking pictures with as many celebrities as he can. He’s had about 4-5 other photos with Lana from other years and that night alone he had already had 2 pictures taken with her and he made a big deal out of neither them turning out good. Lana was patient and nice enough to take another with him because she loves her fans a lot, but wouldn’t you also be frustrated if someone was trying to rule something that you were doing out of kindness? She didn’t have to take any photos with anyone, it had already been a long night and she was about to go into the hotel room, but no, she wanted to because she cares about her fans.

• Like 7
In the city on that park bench, in the middle of the pouring rain